Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Based]LGBTQ+ “Pride” Event Shut-Down In Russia,

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade @Copexodius Maximus BASED faggot hating Slavs

The funny stories are when men who transition to women use womens locker and bathrooms :feelskek:Then people start shouting at eachother and its a huge debate, Theres been men winning womens cup too lol

Russians and a few balkan ethnicities are the only ones I respect

At least one normal white country remains.

It was a joke, think about it- you said 6, I said 9, and think of how ShitmERica & Cuckada are positioned to each other on that map
Head Explode GIF by Martin Onassis

exterminating rainbow is removing zionist influence. this is why russia is based

Is this the song that would play when Russia invades whole of Europe? BASED :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Invading to kill of all the Shitmigrants, faggots, etc.

Meds had Rome, Nords had the British Empire, guess it's the Slavs turn now.

Russia again shows everyone how they are an evil nation.

Nothing based at all about suppressing non-violent speech.

But why are you pro-LGBT?
I am pro free speech. I criticise Russia for restricting a lot of free speech.

It's an abomination that people assume that you are pro something just because you want them to be able to freely express themselves.

I am pro free speech. I criticise Russia for restricting a lot of free speech.

It's an abomination that people assume that you are pro something just because you want them to be able to freely express themselves.
And that's the thing, you want lGBTQ+ to be able to express themselves

And that's the thing, you want lGBTQ+ to be able to express themselves
Yes, but that's not "pro LGBT". Being "pro LGBT" would be actively trying to encourage people to become gay/lesbian/trans or seek out such experiences. I am not doing any of that. Instead, I am slightly "anti LGBT" because I occasionally try to discourage people from being gay/lesbian/trans. But it doesn't matter because I still want that they are able to freely express themselves.

And this is even for topics I _am_ strongly against. For example, I am pro Covid vaccine and in fact was strongly for restrictions for unvaccinated people at the time where vaccination helped a lot. However, I also was very uncomfortable when protests from Anti-vaxxers were not allowed due for - in my opinion - spurious reasons.

Nothing based at all about suppressing non-violent speech.
What about non-violent speeches of Holocaust deniers in the West?

Also, some Europeans persecute Russians if they aren't criticising the war.

Still gynocentric asf

I can be on Reddit and here. I just don't like Russia and everything it stands for.
Free speech doesn't exist in many EE countries but western hypocrites prefer to ignore it.

What about non-violent speeches of Holocaust deniers in the West?
Yes, I am also criticising that. If one side is banned from bringing their best arguments, you effectively cannot know the actual truth.
Also, some Europeans persecute Russians if they aren't criticising the war.
Immigration is a different topic and here I actually have the opinion that countries should be able to accept only culturally compatible people.

Free speech doesn't exist in many EE countries but western hypocrites prefer to ignore it.
Which EE country has worse free speech than Russia?

Which EE country has worse free speech than Russia?
Not worse but compatible. Ukraine, Baltic States...
You can be criminally prosecuted here if you deny 'soviet occupation' or say something positive about USSR...

Immigration is a different topic and here I actually have the opinion that countries should be able to accept only culturally compatible people.
I'm not telling about immigration. I'm telling that you can lose your job if you say that you support Putin.
In a free society no one should be persecuted if he expresses his opinion...

Free speech doesn't exist in any country with holocaust denial laws literally legislated into official criminal code
For all it's faults, at least the US doesn't jail you for holocaust denial and penalize thought crimes as formally instated law

Last edited:
They should come to Germany instead and let thousands of Mudslimes fuck their fag asses. :feelskek:

Russia is in the 10 worst countries for at least internet freedom while no baltic country is while one baltic state is even in the top 10 best countries for internet freedom.
You seem to believe in various worthless 'indexes'.

What about banning anti-NATO protest? Is this an indication of 'freedom'?

You seem to believe in various worthless 'indexes'.
I mean, better than nothing. There are always singular things which are unfree in most countries, but some have more and some have less.
What about banning anti-NATO protest? Is this an indication of 'freedom'?
No, but just because some things are banned in both countries, doesn't mean that the total level of censorship is similar.

Besides that I have found no source that Anti-NATO protests are banned in general in the baltic states.
I'm not telling about immigration. I'm telling that you can lose your job if you say that you support Putin.
In a free society no one should be persecuted if he expresses his opinion...
Even there I am pretty sure people in Europe are less likely to lose their job if they say that they support Putin than people in Russia are if they say that they think Putin is a bad president and they want someone else.

At least one normal white country remains.
Putin enforces mass immigration not only to EU, but also to Russia. He is an awful leader even by rightwing standards.

I mean, better than nothing. There are always singular things which are unfree in most countries, but some have more and some have less.

No, but just because some things are banned in both countries, doesn't mean that the total level of censorship is similar.
There is also such thing as self-censorship.
If you have fear of saying something publicly then such society can't be seen as 'free'.
And see this often in real life.

There is also such thing as self-censorship.
If you have fear of saying something publicly then such society can't be seen as 'free'.
And see this often in real life.
I think the level of self-censorship in Russia is leagues above the one of the west.

I think the level of self-censorship in Russia is leagues above the one of the west.
I think some EE countries are close to Russia in this regard than to the West.