Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Legion (Fallout NV)

I wish they had more content. They have half the content of the NCR. Modbros, our response?

I wish they had more content. They have half the content of the NCR. Modbros, our response?
Even the modding community doesn’t give them shit. All they get is a few restored cut quests like taking over Novac. I mean fallout the frontier did add a legion quest line but that’s the frontier soooo. There’s also a new big mod that’s out that’s going to add a lot of legion shit and has added the Legion side of the Colorado, but all of the quests are still unfinished.

I have a couple of mods that restore shit + Quintus Fulvius Quests, but its true, modding community doesnt care much about them.

Even the modding community doesn’t give them shit. All they get is a few restored cut quests like taking over Novac. I mean fallout the frontier did add a legion quest line but that’s the frontier soooo. There’s also a new big mod that’s out that’s going to add a lot of legion shit and has added the Legion side of the Colorado, but all of the quests are still unfinished.
:cryfeels:

new vegas is a great game if you ignore that its infested with faggotry :feelsbadman:

They probably didnt add as much content because they knew the normie faggots wouldnt join them because they hate women

Normies would rather join the ncr and have to pay taxes then join the legion

The only gay things I can remember from the game is being able to fuck benny and Fisto
you can only fuck benny as foid

overall there meme comes from that FNV somewhat attracts faggots and trans and fanbase

you can only fuck benny as foid

overall there meme comes from that FNV somewhat attracts faggots and trans and fanbase
Idk why it attracts so many faggots and trannys you’d think they wouldn't like it and sperg out because of the legion being misogynistic

I swear you could do it as a male??

Thats some mandela effect typa shit right there
tbh you could roleplay as fag due to bachelor perk

tbh you could roleplay as fag due to bachelor perk
I normally get that perk so I can do more damage to men and Im pretty sure I remember having the option to fuck benny once you get into his suite

I normally get that perk so I can do more damage to men and Im pretty sure I remember having the option to fuck benny once you get into his suite
that's black widow as for benny sex