Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based kosher rabbi

Foid was grossed out she had to take her panties to a ugly kike rabbi to see if she still had vaginal discharge. Jfl foids are gross.
Poor rabbi, did he really have to smell all that fishy discharge?

Holy mother of based Batman! Just Rabbi maxx and inspect foids panties all day

That's the origin story of how they got that nose!

Imagine the smell

Foid was grossed out she had to take her panties to a ugly kike rabbi to see if she still had vaginal discharge. Jfl foids are gross.
Vaginal discharge, pukefuel.

Idk, what do u mean goy?
Like the kike foids who reject me and talk bad about antisemetism. I’m for whatever they are against. Also the kikes that support feminism and invent dating apps allowing foids to see chad

Like the kike foids who reject me and talk bad about antisemetism. I’m for whatever they are against. Also the kikes that support feminism and invent dating apps allowing foids to see chad
They won't give you their Jewpussy just because you are against anti-semitism. You behave just like beta males do irl. Jfl.

edit: can't read, coombrain. :feelsrope:

They won't give you their Jewpussy just because you are against anti-semitism. You behave just like beta males do irl. Jfl.

edit: can't read, coombrain. :feelsrope:
im pro antisemetism

I mean the people who call themselves semites jfl. Not actual demoted and foids hate @Diocel far more than I ever could
Arabs are considered semites as well.. a lot of liberal faggots tend to forget this and don't call out hate on Arabs while they call out hate on Jews. :feelskek:

attention whore. if all jewish women have to do it, why its such a big deal for her?

Well, sounds like the usual foid behaviour. They want to fuck chad and annihilation subhuman looking men even if the subhuman looking man are from their own tribe. This is bcz foids dont have any respect nor identification with the tribe.
We are to subhuman to be worth identification :feelsrope:

Well, sounds like the usual foid behaviour. They want to fuck chad and annihilation subhuman looking men even if the subhuman looking man are from their own tribe. This is bcz foids dont have any respect nor identification with the tribe.
We are to subhuman to be worth identification :feelsrope:
Over

I don't consider myself Semite tbh, im just a short ugly algerian, also algerian foids hates me more than any jew can.
You're Berber, right? I heard Berbers have Arab blood in them, so you're still Semitic, lol!