Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based koreancels

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
Found this screenshot of a Korean image board where they talk about solutions for the declining birthrate. Super based and high iq

Screenshot 20240820 020625 Reddit

need a flight ticket to rape korean foids and raise Korea population

How many koreacels from here post on that messageboard

need a flight ticket to rape korean foids and raise Korea population
they'll probably throw themselves at anyone but the koreancels anyways you wouldn't have to rape. They would reject me too due to having small dick.

dickcel in europe is average in Korea
korean foids are BWC strictly only or a local CHANG. My dick is like 4 inches erect I have a chink dick so I'll be brutally rejected. If you're white and have a big dick you'll certainly ascend.

korean foids are BWC strictly only or a local CHANG. My dick is like 4 inches erect I have a chink dick so I'll be brutally rejected. If you're white and have a big dick you'll certainly ascend.
get them drunk on alcohol so they won't realize anything

get them drunk on alcohol so they won't realize anything
i wish i had a normal dick at least. Didn't win in face/height/IQ didn't win in the dick size lottery game either. It's over for me.

i wish i had a normal dick at least. Didn't win in face/height/IQ didn't win in the dick size lottery game either. It's over for me.
Did the talk about your dick made you depressed yesterday?

Koreans are too high inhib for rape

my take is that if you get under the skirt of noodlewhore that's already a win, 10cm is enough to penetrate some 150cm asian toilet

Did the talk about your dick made you depressed yesterday?
It honestly did jfl. AS I said I don't rly care as much but knowing that ur dick is subhuman and on top of everything having phimosis is beyond brutal.

It honestly did jfl. AS I said I don't rly care as much but knowing that ur dick is subhuman and on top of everything having phimosis is beyond brutal.
Phimosis is giga brootal. So you can't pull back your foreskin at all or what?

Phimosis is giga brootal. So you can't pull back your foreskin at all or what?
mine is not that severe case of phimosis but it still sucks. I can pull my foreskin when my penis isn't erect but struggle when its erect. Doesn't matter though because my dick is subhuman and small.

To be honest of the better ways would be to separate men and women completely. Men get to have their own society with no women, and women get to have their own society with no men in it.

Basically women would have to do all the hard labour to keep the infrastructure and everything going by themselves. It wouldn't take too long until women would crumble. But alas it won't be done

They should join Our ranks . Obviously Rape " would or can fix Things . But thats outrageous in a Normies Mind.

So its goverment Mandated / Forced Sex instead . Once or twice per Week .

@The Foid Slayer

Koreans are too high inhib for rape

They should join Our ranks . Obviously Rape " would or can fix Things . But thats outrageous in a Normies Mind.

So its goverment Mandated / Forced Sex instead . Once or twice per Week .

@The Foid Slayer
We have to show that we're not push overs. Showing out strength will intimidate them, but I agree we need to recruit koreancels since they usually have some military experience

couple of pajeets from up/bihar can repopulate that sorry country
isn't it right
@anandkonda

Well we live in a liberal world order so its plausible that one day it could all turn around.

The whole point in being conservative is to sustain oneself for the long run and I think its just fuckin hilarious when liberals especially liberal foids throw around the term sustainability.

Yea save the environment over some supposed man made global warming hoax by using the term sustainable yet in their personal lives go to lgbtq rallies, support abortion, womens rights, and have no kids. How the fuck is THAT sustainable lol

The vast majority of people can't think for themselves. They follow what the academics and pop culture feeds them and they usually have an agenda for YOU.

Last edited:
Enforce antinatalism on all life.

Very based chat, where did you find these chat logs ?