Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based KKK song. Lifefuel for sfcels

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Don't know how I came across this

@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade
@Cayden Zhang

@ItsovERfucks
@DonezoTheClown

"they might as well give up the fight - no federal judge can make them white" :lul: :lul: :lul:

Didn't tag me?

According to Chat GPT I am the most KKK member on this website.

anyone got a full version of "the white man marches on" ?

Yep. Don't know why these hate/anti certain group songs are always bangers.
Because when you don't care about offending someone, you don't need to constrain yourself into making bland shit.

"they might as well give up the fight - no federal judge can make them white" :lul: :lul: :lul:
Canadian Lol GIF

Because when you don't care about offending someone, you don't need to constrain yourself into making bland shit.
:feelsthink::feelsthink:

Some based classic right here. :feelskek:
It's actually not a well known song. The guy who sang it wasn't a KKK member, Just a sympathiser/supporter. Hence, most boomers wouldn't have heard this song.

It's actually not a well known song. The guy who sang it wasn't a KKK member, Just a sympathiser/supporter. Hence, most boomers wouldn't have heard this song.
Is it Johnny Rebel?
I'm used to white, racist music. So I know some stuff from America, too. In right winged circles they're classics. :feelsokman:

KEK that was good, never heard this one before.
Is it Johnny Rebel?
The comments dont think it is.
I'm used to white, racist music. So I know some stuff from America, too. In right winged circles they're classics. :feelsokman:
South Africa & Rhodesia have great stuff also, mogs imo.
You will never be a real White. You have no substantial ANF, Steppe, and HG DNA, you were not born into a White tribe, you have no Nordic, Mediterranid, Alpinid, Dinarid, or East Baltic phenos. You are a depigmented shitskin twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. Real Whites are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Whites to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even MENA & Latinos who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to Whites. Your bone structure, face morphology, and hair is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a mayowhore, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your shitskin odor. You will never be White. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself "but I pass as White", but deep inside you feel the shitskin biological impulses creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll start projecting, bashing Slavs, bashing Meds, and even the Irish. Your family will find out, disappointed but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll refer to you with your birth name, and every stranger in public who hears it will know you are a shitskin. Your soul will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably Non-White, especially after genetic tests.This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

downloading before the jews take it down