Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Based kidcel with oblivious parents deals with fire himself

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wage Feelsdevilcel.
★★★★★

Smart kid. It seems like their safety switches dont work, charger exploded and elektricity is still on, even after pouring the water on it. Kid couldve got electrocuted.

It’s fake and gay chinese viral videos. You can thank the Chinese for spreading their shitty video formats around.

It’s fake and gay chinese viral videos. You can thank the Chinese for spreading their shitty video formats around.
Damn, it's fake? I assume it's a vid edited with AI? I did not see anyone in the Twitter comments say it's fake.

Damn, it's fake? I assume it's a vid edited with AI? I did not see anyone in the Twitter comments say it's fake.
Yes, no kid is going to put the fire out more like run for it or keep bothering their parents. There is so much of crap like this on the Chinese tiktok because the CCP loves to social condition.

Think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back