Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based kidcel beats young landwhale with metal pipe

S

Shitskincelx

Literally a shitskin
-
Isn't life in prison a bit much? I could understand 20 years or so, but life is way too much.

disgusting landwhale

There exists the law which used to apply for everyone barring the wealthy and then there’s the law for white males which is harsher and unforgiving.

Came in for video of foid been beaten to death.
Left disappointed.

big blank square, does not werk

I'm sure he wouldnt have gotten life if he was a girl.

Regardless sounds like a stupid kid who made a huge mistake. Give him 15-20 years and lots of therapy

Isn't life in prison a bit much? I could understand 20 years or so, but life is way too much.
He can get parole after 40 years though I doubt they’ll give it to him
There exists the law which used to apply for everyone barring the wealthy and then there’s the law for white males which is harsher and unforgiving.
JFL

muh inocent childrem, meanwhile a 15 yo can't concent to sexs

muh inocent childrem, meanwhile a 15 yo can't concent to sexs
As always they're blind to the hypocrisy, the only thing that matters is to aid foids and punish males no matter what.

Free him. Also, hello cucktears.

If he were Chad he'd get a slap on the wrist punishment.

NGL, I'd rape and murder that 10 year old child, too.

[/sarcasm]

he would turn into a gigachad tbh

Why are white whores starting to have black whore names?

he just wasted his genetics

All landwhales deserve this

foids will be sending him love letters and nudes right away because of his great personality tbh

A feminist and a Jew's life are worth way more than a male's life.
If it was a landwhale beating a sub8 curry to death in Canada, she will spend a year in a taxpayer-funded healing lodge and Toronto Police will monitor the internet for any 'hate speech' against her.

They must measure the importance of victims by weight in the US.