Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Judge Dredd panel

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
From 2000AD prog 1884

Check this out @THE TRUE DIGLET @Pancakecel @ItsovERfucks @Ron.Belgrade @VictimofBpillReaper @Bianor @Gokubro @NoPointOnLiving @PersonaPimp @lifesucksandyoudie

Dredd punches her with his right fist, but her face is looking to the upper left, instead of to the right.

Last edited:
I want to place all normalfags inside iso-cubes for the rest of their lives.

I want to place all normalfags inside iso-cubes for the rest of their lives.
Life doing hard labour on titan would be worse.
They literally deform your face by inserting cybernetics into it so you can work in titans environment without a spacesuit.

Judge Dredd always kicks all kinds of ass.

Judge Dredd always kicks all kinds of ass.
Too bad his comics now are written by woke, soy slurping, foid worshipping and current thing loving simps.
That's the reason why I stopped buying them back in 2020.

Too bad his comics now are written by woke, soy slurping, foid worshipping and current thing loving simps.
I have read the comics from the 80s and now going into the 90's. I'm buying and reading those complete case files collections. Sad to hear that such a great comic has gone woke. I hope they go broke.

Which will always happens in every piece of media, anime or videogame ever the moment you replace writers, illustrators, animators and developers with ZOGbot activists.

I have read the comics from the 80s and now going into the 90's. I'm buying and reading those complete case files collections. Sad to hear that such a great comic has gone woke. I hope they go broke.
Same, the case files containing the stories from the 70s and 80s were great.
First book I got was book 2, it contained the cursed earth story arc and the day the law died.
Both of them were fun stories.
Fun fact too, the cursed earth had 4 chapters removed from the case files because they featured copyrighted food mascots and real life fast food chains.

I think the quality of dredd stories got worse in the 90s to be honest.
I don't really remember much about the case file books that had the 90s stories, aside from the Oz story arc, the Necropolis arc and some of the Judgement day arc.
I sold off most of my case file collection on ebay, I had to throw away some of them for being in crappy condition.

As for 2000AD now, almost nobody gives a toss about it, aside from cucked, boomer liberals who read the comic when it was actually good and I assume the relatives of the writers and artists for it.
Judge Dredd is pretty much the only reason why it's still ongoing, and eventually, they will have to end it.

Last edited:
Same, the case files containing the stories from the 70s and 80s were great.
First book I got was book 2, it contained the curse earth story arc and the day the law died.
Both of them were fun stories.
Fun fact too, the cursed earth had 4 chapters removed from the case files because they featured copyrighted food mascots and real life fast food chains.

I think the quality of dredd stories got worse in the 90s to be honest.
I don't really remember much about the case file books that had the 90s stories, aside from the Oz story arc and some of the Judgement day arc.
I sold off most of my case file collection on ebay, I had to throw away some of them for being in crappy condition.

As for 2000AD now, almost nobody gives a toss about it, aside from cucked, boomer liberals who read the comic when it was actually good and I assume the relatives of the writers and artists for it.
Judge Dredd is pretty much the only reason why it's still ongoing, and eventually, they will have to end it.
You are a based Judge Dreddcel Bro. I have bought all case files up until 43. Do you have an idea of witch volume that start with this woke shit. I won't keep buying more volumes if Dredd has gone woke. Fuck that!

A lot of jewtubers recommend the story "America". Have you read that one or is it really just woke garbage?

You are a based Judge Dreddcel Bro. I have bought all case files up until 43. Do you have an idea of witch volume that start with this woke shit. I won't keep buying more volumes if Dredd has gone woke. Fuck that!

A lot of jewtubers recommend the story "America". Have you read that one or is it really just woke garbage?
No idea, but I'm guessing like maybe after 2010 or so?
All this collective woke crap you see all over the place really became a thing around that time to be honest.
I saw movies, games, sitcoms and music videos from the early to mid 2000s and their weren't trying to be all woke and diverse.
It feels so uncanny to see what a movie from 2005 looks like.
The past really is a foreign country.

As for America:
It's been a long while since I read America, and I had to buy back issues of the first volume of the judge dredd megazine off ebay to read the story because it wasn't included in the case files for some reason.

I think the story itself is good, but it's certainly not the best Dredd story in my opinion.
It's one of those stories where people think it's so deep, profound and thought provoking.
And it kinda is, but also not.

Last edited:
No idea, but I'm guessing like maybe after 2010 or so?
All this collective woke crap you see all over the place really became a thing around that time to be honest.
I saw movies, games, sitcoms and music videos from the early to mid 2000s and their weren't trying to be all woke and diverse.
It feels so uncanny to see what a movie from 2005 looks like.
The past really is a foreign country.

As for America:
It's been a long while since I read America, and I had to buy back issues of the first volume of the judge dredd megazine off ebay to read the story because it wasn't included in the case files for some reason.

I think the story itself is OK, it's certainly not the best Dredd story in my opinion.
It's one of those stories where people think it's so deep, profound and thought provoking.
And it kinda is, but also not.
I humble myself to you Bro and I thank you for your Judge Dredd wisdom.

And you are 100% right. The world was at least a little better before this diverse, homosexual, trans bullshit came along. I fucking hate it since it ruined so much like video games and movies. Fucking jews! I hate them for pushing this shit.

I humble myself to you Bro and I thank you for your Judge Dredd wisdom.

And you are 100% right. The world was at least a little better before this diverse, homosexual, trans bullshit came along. I fucking hate it since it ruined so much like video games and movies. Fucking jews! I hate them for pushing this shit.
I grew up through the 2000s too, and that period feels so long ago.
People often assign an identity to the decades of the 20th century, and some can't agree on what defined the 2000s.
If you ask me, pop-punk, emo, Halo, the Xbox, the PS2, Harry Potter, extreme edgy shit, the internet, the war on terror, high school comedies, jailbait popstars and skateboarding helped define that period.
I can't really think of anything that defines the 2010s or 2020s tbh a side from wokeness, covid, blm, fag shit and right now: ukraine and the isreal-palestine conflict.
Knowledgehub made a video about this topic.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rkd6X1PMPg&t=33s

Last edited:
@NoIdeaWhatToDo Dr.autismo security footage leak