Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal based jew drops blackpill on live TV

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major

this a good video but he misses a point
and its that ron jeremy had a big dick
if he didnt have one he wouldnt of been able to fuck women without betabuxxing and wouldnt of been ron jeremy

so while good looking men make us feel like shit and take all the women but if youre sub5 and have a bigger dick then you pretty much win

a woman will always remember the biggest dick shes had will brag to other women about it and will eventually subtlety mention it to her current partner:blackpill:

sure the blackpill wont fully go away though obviously just by having a big dick
you wont have as much opportunities as a chad and will experience lookism still but you get to fuck and no one can say that you dont get women and youll be fucking well into your 70s because of it
and of course having good looks a big dick along with height would be the best but really just having a massive dick is enough
youd feel like a chad knowing you dickmog the people who make fun of your looks

so to end this off
anyone here with a dick bigger than ten inches is a fucking fakecel:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
and of course having good looks a big dick along with height would be the best but really just having a massive dick is enough
youd feel like a chad knowing you dickmog the people who make of your looks
Most women desire the ubermensch and would rarely settle for less. It might be true that they do remember the biggest dick, but in terms of relationships, you are still behind roided 7ft chad even if his dick shrunk from all the steroids he took.

Most women desire the ubermensch and would rarely settle for less. It might be true that they do remember the biggest dick, but in terms of relationships, you are still behind roided 7ft chad even if his dick shrunk from all the steroids he took.
im not talking about in terms of relationships
me personally idc about relationshits because those dont exist for sub5 men

the only way sub5s can go through life is by pumping and dumping thats the ideal life as relationshits wont work for them

Last edited:
im not talking about in terms of relationships
me personally idc about relationshits
The problem is that by that logic, you are not a fakecel because a fakecel means:
Someone who claims to be incel, despite having had some success in romance and dating.
So because you attracted a woman with a big dick, she'd likely not stick around because you're essentially a rape goblin from Goblin Slayer and not a real man.

The problem is that by that logic, you are not a fakecel because a fakecel means:

So because you attracted a woman with a big dick, she'd likely not stick around because you're essentially a rape goblin from Goblin Slayer and not a real man.
ok but it attracts women still
thats the point of this post

likely not stick around because you're essentially a rape goblin from Goblin Slayer and not a real man.
and to add on to this

myself i dont have one good feature about me so these "rape goblins" will always be more of a man and have more smv than me simply because they have big dicks
but i get what youre saying for a long term relationship or any relationship they arent gonna get taken seriously but theyll get more respect than us always just for the fact they have something going for them while we dont have shit