Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Japs again

Basically anything that suggests foids aren't totally innocent angels standing in the wind and randomly being assaulted by evil inklers who want to rape them is seen as "victim-blaming" by cucks, you really can't escape it; not even bad advice, foids just really want to show how oppressed they are to not feel like the privileged tutorial mode whores they are. :feelsjuice:

"Based Jap" is an oxymoron

“We have many security cameras installed, but there are many chikan. Passengers who do not want to be groped, please make use of the rear carriages.”
:lul::lul::lul:

Based

Are you a rice cel btw I remember you used to have that Avi of the arranged marriage

"Based Jap" is an oxymoron
BaseJapBasedJap

The most based men on the planet I have ever seen exist in Japan, it is the most based society where even the most pathetic of men are able to broadcast how much they DGAF about oppressive feminism and openly display idols of true beauty.

Not even the most alpha male of gigachads in the west is low-inhib to carry around waifu dakis like this.

Japs are the most based motherfuckers that exist today. Sexist, racist and lolicons-all at the same time
I wish I could live there but I'm too low-IQ to learn the language, truly one of the top master-class races, Hitler understood.

Based

Are you a rice cel btw I remember you used to have that Avi of the arranged marriage
I'm not, I'm Latino, but I pass for a ricecel, though. I look ricecel enough to be bullied for it when I was a kid