Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Japcels at it AGAIN

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-

:feelskek: Just watch the video, it starts with an old guy dry-humping some lady in the corner and another guy is openly masturbating while looking at a girl next to him. This is the future of the west once incels grow even larger in number and men give up on ever living a normal life.

based, police should help incel by stopping foid from leaving train so incel could finish on her ass

Inceldom is raging in Japan

Is there a soyer phrase than "decent human beings"?

Fuck the police - based Tupac.

What can be seen from this video is that japanese schoolgirls becoming spoiled

lmao that picture is hilarious, an empty train and that guy is right up there rubbing on her

God I love how absolutely fucking diluted normies are. They never take a second to step back and wonder, "What would cause these men to act like this?, Could it be that they're sexually frustrated in a country full of whores?" This will never be America btw, overweight soyboys would give their lives to stop women from being groped.

Watching this just ruined my day.

I hope this thread will end up being my debut on IT.
Is there a soyer phrase than "decent human beings"?
"My wife's son".
In fact I can't think of a single more hypergamous race of women.
Whites probably.
This will never be America btw, overweight soyboys would give their lives to stop women from being groped.
There's going to be a point where all men end up being somewhat blackpilled and realise that it's futile to help the women that are responsible for this dystopia we live in.

Brutal heightmog

Tbh Japanese women deserve all the groping they get, they're some of the worst on planet earth for hypergamy. In fact I can't think of a single more hypergamous race of women.

Truth, 50% of males in 20s are incels. Half the fucking society are incels JFL at those vapid, shallow and worthless whores, raping them should be encouraged and not prosecuted.

Maybe we should visit Japan to rapemaxx:feelsthink::feelsohh:

Tbh Japanese women deserve all the groping they get, they're some of the worst on planet earth for hypergamy. In fact I can't think of a single more hypergamous race of women.

guy gets tackled and chased by school girls

What a chad, guess they wanted more. I want a seifuku JB to chase me.

I wish I was this low inhib
yamete kudasai teehee

I thought that foids were strong and independent kweenz

God I love how absolutely fucking diluted normies are. They never take a second to step back and wonder, "What would cause these men to act like this?, Could it be that they're sexually frustrated in a country full of whores?" This will never be America btw, overweight soyboys would give their lives to stop women from being groped.

I know where I'm going for holiday.

I did that once in a very crowded subway and it doesn't really feel that good.

Educating men on being decent human beings. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Surely this will stop their sexual needs.

"The solution is to educate these Chikan."

Uhhh... Pretty sure everyone knows you're not allowed to grope strangers.

Seeing the police and random men tackling the Chikan makes me think WHITE KNIGHT CUCKS.

A woman I briefly knew told me a story about seeing a 16 year old girl being molested on a train car, and another dude coming over and beating the shit out of him. That story pissed me off so much. That's when I decided I must become strong and fearsome enough to destroy white knights. No way some vigilante is going to get the best of me.

Japan still having lower inhib than westerners and live off of soy. Ironic suifuel

I wish I could be this wild again, last time I went low inhib I was locked up in a mental hospital, now I have an actual career, eventually when I leave this job I'm going to be the next world villain

Enlighten me on the modern japanese foid

This is actually pretty sad, imagine being so starved of sexual release that you will risk getting arrested over just touching a foid. Japan is fucked.
I know where I'm going for holiday.
If you want to travel together, let me know. :feelshmm:

if this was happening to men no one would even know about it

When you're 40+, incel as FUCK, working 13 hours a day 6 days a week so you can afford your cramped apartment while living off konbini food and sitting next to some Chad hungry slut there is probably a day when you will lose your inhibition.
The kid was just retarded.

They don't want to ask those questions, as society is unwilling to resolve the problem anyway.

So...
First women say ugly men should not have sex.
Then ugly men start doing other things to express their biological imperative and women aren't still happy?
Fuck women they have nothing good about them.

Japanese incels are based.
Western incels only go ER

I did that once in a very crowded subway and it doesn't really feel that good.
Try doing it on a foid.

Edit: One with an ass.
So...
First women say ugly men should not have sex.
Then ugly men start doing other things to express their biological imperative and women aren't still happy?
Fuck women they have nothing good about them.

Japanese incels are based.
Western incels only go ER
And this.

Woman just argue and provide holes thats all there good for. They can't fight shit.

based

This is actually pretty sad, imagine being so starved of sexual release that you will risk getting arrested over just touching a foid. Japan is fucked.
That's what happens when you have nothing to live for. If you wageslave every single day in some cramped cubicle where you don't have any privacy and are treated like shit by your coworkers and then you come home to an empty apartement where you eat your microwaved meal from the supermarket, you're gonna snap.

I can't imagine what American media would do if this were happening as widely here. The only reason it isn't is because of our cucked ass society. I don't find it surprising these men find themselves having to resort to this. It's only natural, I'm not far off myself.

I can't imagine what American media would do if this were happening as widely here. The only reason it isn't is because of our cucked ass society. I don't find it surprising these men find themselves having to resort to this. It's only natural, I'm not far off myself.
They'd probably be shitting out all these overdramatic movies and commercials about Chads saving blonde foids from evil white incels.
The news would talk about sexual assaulters as if they were a powerful far-right organisation who secretly controls the American government from the shadows and got Trump into office.