Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Irish Pub Doorman Beats 3 Woman Up

• Thread starter Deleted member 30248
  • Start date
I used to love that sub haven't checked it out in so long. women being reminded that they're weak and consquences exist will never stopp being satisfying

Last edited:
I love how whenever women fight and they get hit or pushed they just plop down like a little princess that got KO'd
Women want to be warriors and on the same level of men but every time they get in a tough situation they become a helpless damsel that needs assistance

Proud to have Irish blood. Also lmfao at the guy with the cap at 1:20-26, the look of disgust on his face.

The audacity of these broads to keep going at it.

If those had been guys, the bouncers would have knocked them out.
I worked as a bouncer for a few months and I never got to punch anybody but I got puked on by cute foids twice.

Satisfying
I used to love that sub haven't checked it out in so long. women being reminder that they're weak and consquences exist will never stopp being satisfying
They forget they get to behave like this bcos men allowed them to, not bcos they r strong WahMEn lol.

Of course it's the mudd who chimp out

Poor little stubborn post wall foids.

Based that they allow this on cuckit.