Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based incel mercilessly beats up 3 roasties after they bullied him

I'd beat the shit out of them if they ever did that to me.

I'll save in case I need to JO later

Women need to be put in their place ever now and again. A lot of men don't do shit because they know that they will get their asses beat if they try. Women tend to get away with everything because men apparently aren't supposed to hit women. Fuck that. Talk shit, get hit.

Equality, pure and simple. Hit, get hit, no pussy card here.

that's why you gymcel guys. no one will ever bully you again.

Awesome shit. If their IQ is at least as high as that of a dog, they'll probably learn not to fuck with someone bigger than they are, ever again.

I couldn't pick up the language --- Does anyone know where this is from?

Women need to be put in their place ever now and again. A lot of men don't do shit because they know that they will get their asses beat if they try. Women tend to get away with everything because men apparently aren't supposed to hit women. Fuck that. Talk shit, get hit.

Where is the equality here?
Kick in the balls vs Slap to the face

I'd rather be slapped any day over a kick in the nuts
At the end of the day even a life fuel clip is a suifuel.

And they still have the fucking audacity to laugh...

Mockery from whores like that are the cause of suicides in lonely males...

sentenced to capital punishment if filmed at todays time

Your right, women need to know that their actions have consequences, unfortunately because of white knights, their actions don't have any [immediate] consequences, and now we're in a situation where if women have to face literally a drop of adversity (even in cases where they bring it upon themselves) it is "miss soggy knees." Meanwhile millions of men are required to die doing jobs that are strictly for men, men dying 97% of work place fatalities, nobody gives a fuck.

I mean I don't support smacking a woman (or anyone for that matter) for no reason. But a big part of why modern women are so controlling and manipulative, and out of line, is because they've learned they can practically get away with anything. I could state 2 names that are utter evidence, Casey Anthony and Megan Suzanne Vice.

I needed this