Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based incel gets IT whore's account deleted

Esh, these platforms are not taking responsibility for what they’re creating or the reality of the outcomes of their platforms.

B A S E D Soymod.

Reddit values mods over other users.
Yes, because mods manage the subreddits and DO IT FOR FREE.

He accused me of selling content (I wasn’t) and said his page wasn’t for paid whores.
At first she claims this.
Women can post nudes for free, for other people’s benefit, but if anywhere they try to make money off the entertainment they provide, bots scan their page for any possible sign of a money making mechanism and bans them from NSFW subs if it finds anything suggesting this woman is reaping the benefits of her own body and if the bots don’t get you, some incel mod will shut you down on a power trip if you seek to empowered.
But then states that she WAS actually doing that exact same thing, first person.
And confirmed by her twitter:

I’ll let you image what some of those people on NSFW threads might be like, and that leads the systematic exploitation of women
Bitch, you're not entitled to free advertising on subreddits that encourage free posting.:feelsthink:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/SluttyConfessions/comments/jxbj6d/bf_encouraged_me_f28_to_seduce_my_massage/

>Her boyfriend is a cuck
AHAHAHAHA, you can't make this shit up. :feelskek:

Last edited:
I just can't deal with this all anymore what the fuck even is this shit world anymore

@

But then states that she WAS actually doing that exact same thing, first person.
View attachment 374767

Bitch, you're not entitled to free advertising on subreddits that encourage free posting.:feelsthink:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/SluttyConfessions/comments/jxbj6d/bf_encouraged_me_f28_to_seduce_my_massage/

>Her boyfriend is a cuck

JFL, imagine going to an Ivy League school just to be an OnlyFans whore and posting nudes on reddit. If that's her that would be surprising tho, most foids on IT and reddit in general are disgusting fatties or trannies. Not surprised that she's a whore degenerate tho.

I just can't deal with this all anymore what the fuck even is this shit world anymore
I hate how women can't imagine a male only space. They always try to invade / orbit for attention and blame toxic personality for not wanting their garbage SHALLOW presence.:rolleyes::heart::p

Lmao that’s what she gets for being a whore. Based mod for getting her banned. Better report that account too so she gets banned for ban evasion

I wish my Minecraft world was real, because this bitch would be either beheaded or thrown off a rooftop in it.

@

JFL, imagine going to an Ivy League school just to be an OnlyFans whore and posting nudes on reddit. If that's her that would be surprising tho, most foids on IT and reddit in general are disgusting fatties or trannies. Not surprised that she's a whore degenerate tho.
Life cycle of a standard woman in the West tbh - get treated better by your teachers, easier access to university, better job opportunities and whore yourself along the way without having any trouble forming relationships despite showing everyone your pussy for some bucks and then complain about how hard life on Tutorial Mode is. Just Be Female Theory at its finest. There is (almost) no way you can lose with a hole between your legs.
Is there any part of the internet that women have touched that has not completely gone down the tubes. fucking hell, I can't stand reddit. I love how at the end she uses moral platitudes to justify being a cheating whore as some kind of champion for women and justice.
Unbelievable, the woman politicizes her flaws and gets approved for this.

Another day at fakestories.com looking for attention.
In reality, she was probably sending pics to Chad and kept harassing him to fuck her, and hence was banned.

View attachment 374767

>Her boyfriend is a cuck

"ivy league grad" yet she has the iQ of a peanut JFL . She victimizes herself because she believes a females nudes are more valuable than a males nudes on her reddit post (which is pretty true, but she is still an entitled cunt), she thinks she deserves money for taking off clothes and taking a picture lmfao

"ivy league grad" yet she has the iQ of a peanut JFL . She victimizes herself because she believes a females nudes are more valuable than a males nudes on her reddit post (which is pretty true, but she is still an entitled cunt), she thinks she deserves money for taking off clothes and taking a picture lmfao
University/college degrees don't mean shit anymore. They lost all prestige long ago. In English speaking countries they are sex parties for the elite when it comes to genetics/wealth, in the rest of the West everyone gets accepted and with minor effort and/or cheating everyone can get a degree - it's an open secret that cheating is the norm and not the exception and many of the profs actually told their students that their old exams are somewhere on the Internet and that they are too lazy to change them anyways. Cheating has been accepted out of laziness and resignation by the education system. A college degree means absolutely nothing. Getting into an Ivy League College in an English Speaking Country is easy when you belong to a certain group: 1) be rich, 2) be good at sports and stupid as a brick like all the Chads/Tyrones, 3) be female, sexually abhorrent or belong to a non Asian/White ethnic group. Effort is only needed by certain groups. College education is a bad joke and shouldn't be confused with intelligence.

Last edited:
University/college degrees don't mean shit anymore.
sad shit tbh, i've noticed a trend of terrible bias pro feminism studies being posted by ivy leagues as well. Encompasses the type of degeneracy humanity is slowly being consumed with day by day

:feelsPop:
Reading that felt good.

So there are power-tripping mods on Reddit. Wow. What a new phenomenon.

She needs to grow up and quit whining. Such a white foid problem.