Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based husband won't have this "rape" nonsense

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/179opp1/husband_had_angry_outburst_over_sexual_assault/

My 47M husband flipped out this weekend when my daughter mentioned that half of the girls in her class had been sexually assaulted or raped.

My husband turned this into- " you're saying half of all men rape women?". This is not what she said and not what she meant. He then got angry with me for not correcting her. I tried to but he then started to cuss both of us out and tell us to forget about men and find other "women to lick".

He told me it wasn't right that I was teaching her that all men are horrible and that half of them sexually assault women. I NEVER told her this. She exaggerated the number of claims in her class, although the number of sexual assault incidents is higher than average.

I tried to get my husband to calm down so I could explain to him that 1 in 4 women will be sexually assaulted. When I told him this- he asked by who- and then turned it around to me saying that 25% of men are rapist. I don't know who's sexually assaulting these women, but I think it's safe to say it's mostly done by men.

1 in 4 women will have sex with Chad and regret it after he dumps them :feelsclown:

I told him my own SA story- a boyfriend that I repeatedly told that I did not want to have sex with him, got me drunk and had sex with me- while he was sober. I don't know if you classify this as rape or sexual assault, but I never wanted to have sex with this guy and told him before I started drinking. He promised he wouldn't try anything and took advantage, I never gave consent. My husband believes it was my fault for getting drunk with the guy.

Daily reminder this is what roasties mean when they claim they got "raped" jfl :feelshaha:

Rape : Chad didn't committ

Getting sexually assaulted by a non-Chad is a war crime for women...

nigga married a roast and is fuming that it's a roast and daughters are feminist roasts

what happens when you don't beat your wife and daughters

brutal

rape doesn't exist
Rape : Chad didn't committ

nigga married a roast and is fuming that it's a roast and daughters are feminist roasts

what happens when you don't beat your wife and daughters

brutal

rape doesn't exist
What about women getting raped in the ass?

This post has been deleted, but comments are still viewable.

The way western foids complain about rape you'd think they live in India, South Africa or Congo

Women don't get drunk alone with men they don't want to sleep with. Her husband is realizing that her daughter is being indoctrinated with the matriarchy thinking that most men are rapists

This is why raising a daughter now would be a living hell
Definitely! Any push back against their degeneracy and you're in trouble with the law

Based. There is no such thing as rape between a husband and a wife. One of the wifely duties is to please her husband sexually.

Poor guy no wonder he hates women so much
Woman are the catalyst to the apocalypse. I will manipulate and use them to appease the multiverse stream

I told him my own SA story- a boyfriend that I repeatedly told that I did not want to have sex with him, got me drunk and had sex with me- while he was sober. I don't know if you classify this as rape or sexual assault, but I never wanted to have sex with this guy and told him before I started drinking. He promised he wouldn't try anything and took advantage, I never gave consent. My husband believes it was my fault for getting drunk with the guy.
Literally debunking her own data.

Another Case of Woman cant Take accountability for their Actions .

Very based but its just a shame he is probably heading for a divorce rape at some point.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/179opp1/husband_had_angry_outburst_over_sexual_assault/

1 in 4 women will have sex with Chad and regret it after he dumps them :feelsclown:

Daily reminder this is what roasties mean when they claim they got "raped" jfl :feelshaha:

"""""half of the girls in her class had been sexually assaulted or raped.""""
This remainds me of when I was walking to get at home and a girl was walking in front of me , I was on the phone so I didn't bother e Just keept walking , the girl litteraly started to walk away from me like i was following her , useless to say she was walking in my same direction anyway . The other day I see her on the bus and when it's time to get off the bus I hear her telling to her friends: I am already scared . So I get off and I see that she was doing my same way to get home but she was wayyyyy much further behind than me because she was scared, probably she told to her friends that I wanted to rape her , it's all sentimentalism , it's rape if I feel like it , it's this or that only if I feel like it .

My husband believes it was my fault for getting drunk with the guy.
It literally was her fault. She knows the guy wants to fuck her, she doesnt want to fuck him, and yet she deliberaly gets drunk by him while knowing he wasn't a drinking. What the fuck did she expect would happen ?
Also, the fact she didn't want to fuck him while still keeping him as her boyfriend means she was stringing him along, extracting resources while refusing sex

Based husband, I would even dare say he is alpha, or perhaps a beta-alpha if he gets divorce raped. Daughter and wife are your typical braindead feminist foids.

Based. There is no such thing as rape between a husband and a wife. One of the wifely duties is to please her husband sexually.
For real, the fact our soyciety even says there is "marital rape" only shows how deep into the abyss things are. A marriage is a partnership, a contract, a deal, where the woman brings sex/reproduction and the man brings resources/strenght

If teh female unilaterally tries to remove sex from the table, the man should have a right to force it from her, or exit the contract without any punishment such as child support/alimony or anything, while the foid would get nothing and be dumped on the streets

What's up with this skewing of the definition of rape? Rape is when you're pinned down into a Submissive state and forcefully penetrated against your will. By this definition, 80% of reported "rapes" are invalid.

For some reason I am able to comment on two x chromosomes. How?

She doesn't even go to the "neutral" subreddit (obviously reddit is a leftist circlejerk so nothing is neutral) no she has to go ask her extra crazy feminist online bitchfriends to get validation.

I mean it's posts like this that make me feel not so bad about being an incel, imagine having to deal with this cunt and your cunt of a daughter for the rest of your life.

No fucking way they don’t love being raped. They talk about it ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Daily. Probably hourly.
Things I don’t like or didn’t enjoy, I don’t talk about it. Things I do love, though..

daughter mentioned that half of the girls in her class had been sexually assaulted or raped
17c.png

No fucking way they don’t love being raped. They talk about it ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Daily. Probably hourly.
Things I don’t like or didn’t enjoy, I don’t talk about it. Things I do love, though..
Toilets absolutely LOVE being raped this was proven scientifically many times :feelshaha: some even said that their best orgasms ever was from being raped so they clearly just use rape as a meme weapon like they wish to destroy any normies reputation and chad who pumped and dumped her … wahmen are retarded and think like angry childrens never forget that :feelsokman:

Imagine having a daughter in uni