Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Based] Heterosexual Men & Women can never be "just friends"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Thanks to @PM_ME_STRIPPERS for ths thread.

Just adding my own 2 cents here.

Contradictory but that's Vice for you...

I would ultimately say no they can't be "just friends"...

:soy:: I have many female friends! Yes I may be a virgin but at least i am a good person who can get female friends. Inkwels btfo!

Thanks to @PM_ME_STRIPPERS for ths thread.

Just adding my own 2 cents here.

Contradictory but that's Vice for you...

I would ultimately say no they can't be "just friends"...
Indeed the chemistry won´t allow such a thing to exist.
Only castrated men are fine with it.
Like these guys - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

i never wanted them as friends anyways

being friends with females is cucks trying to do an elaborate dating ritual to get left over scraps of pussy from a used up foid having her ass slammed by a 9inch chad cock every night. cucky thinks if he listens to her whine about how her pussy flabs are all stretched out now that she put a watermelon up her cunt hole he might be lucky enough to lick chad's cum out of her ass

if you are reading this and you think males and females can be friends you need to go to the nearest bridge / high building and throw yourself off it.

Ironically foids use that line on beta orbiters that they have no intention of ever dating, so they create the illusion that "friends" is a legit position to be in. The joke is truly on the orbiter. Friends has two meanings.
Friends = the guy she's lying about fucking, casually, ex, etc.
Friends = stay my orbiter, emotional tampon, and amuse me when I have nothing to do
I've actually witnessed the latter working out for normies, although it can take 10+ years, and it's extremely pathetic. I wouldn't know if I would call that fluke of a night ascension. But it technically does happen.

Last edited:
Males and females cannot be friends because one or the other will always want to have sex. Of course foids don't understand this because they just want to talk to their male friend about her relationship problems.

Last edited:
I do not seek a friendship with a person that has no relations to me. A man and a women require sexual interaction, and I for one cannot take part in such interaction. So why on earth would I resort myself into a mental "friendship" trap?