Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Based ]Guests are no longer that. They're bluepillers instead...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Screenshot 20190708 212735

Thanks to @Master or & @SergeantIncel for this change. Much appreciated.

In my books their browsing should only be the 1st page of any section.

Cucks would be better put still based. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

That’s pretty funny

You should be required to have an account to view this site.

You should be required to have an account to view this site.
Lurkers would still find their way in here while we would see a dip in popularity, not worth it tbh

Honestly if you're a guest you should be limited on how much content you get to see, like 5 minutes of viewing per ip a week or some shit. And disallow VPNs for guests, Though it wouldn't stop people from using their phone data something should be there to limit guests and their constant cherry picking

a lot of the bluepillers are incels and trucels though

I'm on the list! Yea!

But if it was a contest I'd say we were losing.

I guess that's why we're here... tbh.

Honestly if you're a guest you should be limited on how much content you get to see, like 5 minutes of viewing per ip a week or some shit. And disallow VPNs for guests, Though it wouldn't stop people from using their phone data something should be there to limit guests and their constant cherry picking

Please explain how you'd enforce that.

Disregarding known IP addresses to VPN providers, is it possible to block VPN's?

Please explain how you'd enforce that.

Disregarding known IP addresses to VPN providers, is it possible to block VPN's?
Yeah you can block VPN connections, so you would make it so they can't just hop on some v tech proxy and get another x minutes on the site

Edit, rereading what you said. I'm not sure about the ip ranges that aren't known. I'm pretty sure there's a difference between a "real" ip and a virtual ip though.

Larper trying to keep your ITcels in huh?
confining ourselves to ourselves won't do us any good, the more normies get blackpilled, the closer we are to victory

Good idea man.

Should be called cucks instead :feelskek:

All things considered, that’s pretty accurate