Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based groyper about making foids hate men

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Based. Accelerate the gender war inshallah

from-a-self-identified-groyper-v0-mddb9cfyr03d1.jpg

That's how you handle normies. They only understand when we force them to understand. Not "muh incel good boy we can do no wrong"

That's how you handle normies. They only understand when we force them to understand. Not "muh incel good boy we can do no wrong"
Yeah, people only respect sub5s when they fear us, kindness gets us nowhere.

Incels will never be loved as ugly men with bad looks and being non NT. That's why it's better to be feared.

Based. Fear is respect.
Be the reason she has bruises
Now I'd have to get into a relationship with my nonexistent dark triad traits. Can't abuse domestically abuse without the relationship :feelsrope:

Based. Accelerate the gender war inshallah

from-a-self-identified-groyper-v0-mddb9cfyr03d1.jpg

based

ACCELERATE HATE

Funnily enough just a few days ago my little brother (who's not even racist or a nazi or anything) started trolling on twitter pretending to be a nigger and being really racist towards the white people just for the fun of it, he keeps doing it and jokingly said "im accelerating the race war"

Acceleration is based, im a young and (somewhat) able bodied man right now, if theres a race war I want it to happen now and not when I'm an oldcel

Ik the original post wasnt about race or anything but I'm for all types of acceleration

This is incredibly based

based

ACCELERATE HATE

Funnily enough just a few days ago my little brother (who's not even racist or a nazi or anything) started trolling on twitter pretending to be a nigger and being really racist towards the white people just for the fun of it, he keeps doing it and jokingly said "im accelerating the race war"

Acceleration is based, im a young and (somewhat) able bodied man right now, if theres a race war I want it to happen now and not when I'm an oldcel

Ik the original post and about race or anything but I'm for all types of acceleration
The racist to sexist pipeline is very much real. I don't think it will take much to blackpill men who start falling down this rabbit hole. The main hurdle is getting over simping for foids of your own race.

The racist to sexist pipeline is very much real. I don't think it will take much to blackpill men who start falling down this rabbit hole.
99% of racial hatred comes from interracial dating, which is emboldened by the fact that there are very few foids with low standards

99% of racial hatred comes from interracial dating, which is emboldened by the fact that there are very few foids with low standards
Not to mention foids being more prone to voting for modern progressive policies that work against the interests of their own race, at least in the west

Not to mention foids being more prone to voting for modern progressive policies that work against the interests of their own race, at least in the west
They vote to let more and more ethnics into the west but then don't fuck them and they all end up posting here, LOL, you can't make it up.
And of course they never take responsibility for any of it.

They vote to let more and more ethnics into the west but then don't fuck them and they all end up posting here, LOL, you can't make it up.
And of course they never take responsibility for any of it.
Ironic that they make the 'incel movement' which they despise, even stronger by their own shortsighted thoughtless actions without realizing it

Literally they have to make up stuff like the nonexistent gender pay gap to pretend they're oppressed

Literally they have to make up stuff like the nonexistent gender pay gap to pretend they're oppressed
I suggest they make it up even more. They will make them even bitter, which in turn, will make them chimpout on the average man about how he is privileged patriarch, which in turn will fuel his bitterness

although groypers are gay, so one sort of wonders what he means by 'bear' in this context