Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [BASED] Group of teenage foids harasses a man and his wife and kid, they get BTFO'd.

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Just surround and threaten a grown man 2 heads taller than you theory.

Just surround and threaten a grown man 2 heads taller than you theory.

HOLY FUCK THAT PUNCH UUUUUUUUUUUUU :feelsgah:

Bruh he bear punched her ass into the ground jfl.

If these cunts would stop watching shit like Atomic Blonde for a second they would realize that even a 4 foot framelet can whoop the floor with them in 3 seconds jfl.
It's like the difference between a chimp and a human.

A chimp may be small but it can rip your arm off and beat you with the wet end.

Same applies for men and women.

Awesome video, can't stop watching because of that punch lol

Literally this:

EagerMadeupHarpseal size restricted

Last edited:
Very satisfying.

I'll say it before anyone else does.

Nigger.

GtQPUD5

USA is monkeyland.

Last edited:
WE DINDU NUFFIN MANE :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Teenage girls and especially black teenage girls think they have absolute invincibility. "Oh mah mans gon save me" or "maaayn if u's touch me ima call's you raycis!!!"

Always lifefuel when females and especially teen females and ESPECIALLY black teen females get hit. I have never seen a situation where the female is not wrong; genuinely.

Just lol @ the "WE DINDU NUFFIN OH MAH GOSH WHY DID U DO DAT WE DINDU NUFFIN NIGGUHS RUN!!! WE'S INNOCENT N SHIIET"
I'll say it before anyone else does.
Nigger.

Last edited:
Should have curb stomped those fucking apes.

Teenage girls and especially black teenage girls think they have absolute invincibility. "Oh mah mans gon save me" or "maaayn if u's touch me ima call's you raycis!!!"

Always lifefuel when females and especially teen females and ESPECIALLY black teen females get hit. I have never seen a situation where the female is not wrong; genuinely.

True. It takes a lot to make a man snap. Like a lot lot.
If a man gets violent, 90% of the time it was provoked, probably over weeks or even months.

It's like with big dogs. They will take a lot of abuse but at some point you cross that thin red line into the dangerzone.

Foid logic:
Let me just poke this docile tiger teehee WHOOOPS IT BIT ME HELP HELP!

Me defending my catgirl wife and kids from feminist whores

which is why you NEED to be tall, despite being ugly or anything
imagine me, 5'3 in a similar situation

HOLY FUCK THAT PUNCH UUUUUUUUUUUUU :feelsgah:

Bruh he bear punched her ass into the ground jfl.

If these cunts would stop watching shit like Atomic Blonde for a second they would realize that even a 4 foot framelet can whoop the floor with them in 3 seconds jfl.
It's like the difference between a chimp and a human.

A chimp may be small but it can rip your arm off and beat you with the wet end.

Same applies for men and women.

Awesome video, can't stop watching because of that punch lol

Literally this:

View attachment 302694
Lol what film is that.

They do this because they think every male is a buck. They think they can do anything and everything to you because they're so fragile so you should not touch them while they can do whatever the fuck they want to you.
I like seeing guys that give no fucks show girls that if they act like a man, you should be treated like one too.

If you don't want to be touched or attack, don't touch or attack the guy. I think that's fair thinking. Right?

What the fuck did she expect when she hit a man much stronger than her? Dumb female. Lifefuel that she learned a lesson.

which is why you NEED to be tall, despite being ugly or anything
imagine me, 5'3 in a similar situation
Very true. Height >>>>>>> everything. Those foids would have ganged up on a manlet, but as soon as this guy pushed the first foid away, the rest scurried away like rats, INCLUDING the camerawoman

Lol what film is that.

"Elite Yankee Saburo"

The story of Saburo Nagakami.. Saburo goes on a journey with his sidekick Avarice in order to find the fresh brownies by using their Kung Fu Powers.
:feelskek:

Trailer:

What do you think? Should the forum have its own cytube channel for weekly kino?

can't view without cuckit app

I fucking hate ghetto, ratchet foids, I’m glad at least one got put in her place. I can’t believe she tried to square up to someone twice her size though.

satisfying as fuck, but what's the context i cant hear anything the monkeys are saying

this video pops up in every women hate thread on 4chan, i've seen it a lot of times but it's still funny

Lifefuel af, all women deserve to be beaten and raped (in gta)

Last edited:
I legit chuckled. Fucking dumb nigger whore what the fuck was she thinking? After that shove you know you should stay away from that man.

What the fuck is going? I don't give a shit about people chimping out. I want to know why they're chimping out. Give the context, Goddamnit.

It looks like a white gorilla trying to disperse a pack of loud sheboons, but wtf for?

I cannot see it it says you need app and i don't even use reddit it's over for me

Very true. Height >>>>>>> everything. Those foids would have ganged up on a manlet, but as soon as this guy pushed the first foid away, the rest scurried away like rats, INCLUDING the camerawoman
copius maximus if he had better looks they would want to hit on him even if he has a wife

Screenshot 2020 07 25 11 18 05 1

"SENSITIVE CONTENT" JFL people are such pussies lmao

Also, quite based.

Aaaand guy was arrested for assaulting a minor/woman
Fuckin cuck world

@Ropemaxx look at how based this guy was.

the bitch got what she deserved

How stupid this bitch is, unbelievable. She has already felt the strength of the man as he bumped her some meters away and she is so stupid to come back to him. Did she thought this was an MMA fight ? At least she received such a reaction.

He was lucky there were no whitenights nearby to get together on him.

Nope, looks rad though, I will check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!
it has a kino soundtrack and some amazing fights.the story is just serviceable but the movie oozes style so it's fine.i still prefer the first one over the second one due to the soundtrack.the second one has the best fights but the soundtrack to the first one is sheer kino.

Context? JFL
The guy and the woman/child weren't related. Black females insulted him, threatened him, pushed him. Guy fought back. Based, sure, but he got convicted of two misdemeanors. Also he had to attend a Racial Justice Workshop (LMAOO) or something like that. The kids however, got nothing....

Here's the full video​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=MC93JvSdAhE&has_verified=1

My brain kinda shut off near the end, I meant to post an article reporting on it instead of the video that was already there, my bad
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article234426827.html

Last edited:
How stupid this bitch is, unbelievable. She has already felt the strength of the man as he bumped her some meters away and she is so stupid to come back to him. Did she thought this was an MMA fight ? At least she received such a reaction.
That's what I said lmfao.

The guy and the woman/child weren't related. Black females insulted him, threatened him, pushed him. Guy fought back. Based, sure, but he got convicted of two misdemeanors. Also he had to attend a Racial Justice Workshop (LMAOO) or something like that. The kids however, got nothing....

Here's the full video​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=MC93JvSdAhE&has_verified=1

My brain kinda shut off near the end, I meant to post an article reporting on it instead of the video that was already there, my bad
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article234426827.html

That's bullshit

He low inhib mogs me