Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Based games list

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
I'm making a list of based games for posterity and would like the input of you boyos as well, here's what the prerequisites are for a game to enter the list:

- Not cucked (having modern day faggotry and other bullshit tendencies of the current gayming industry in the game);
- Online connection not required (industry shills love to restrict ppl with that crap);

Optional requirements:
- Mod friendly, instead of being restricted by joo greedy companies and corporations;
- Source code is open for auditing, modification, study and redistribution;
- Hardware friendly, no need to have a richfag PC to run the game, any toaster bought with neetbux will do;
- Runs natively on GNU/Linux;

You can also suggest other gaming related software that satisfies some or all of the above criteria, such as emulators and the like. Just be sure to comply with forum rules (pretty sure we can't post download links for ROMs or pirated games here, if i'm not mistaken).

Duke Nukem 3D (via this port)
Diablo (via DevilutionX)
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (via OpenMW)

This one alone almost guarantees that all the other requirements are also met.

Oh also I have the source code for reverse engineered GTA III if anybody wants a copy, shared discreetly outside of .is infrastructure. The original repo was DMCA'd.

Last edited:
This one alone almost guarantees that all the other requirements are also met.

Oh also I have the source code for reverse engineered GTA III if anybody wants a copy, shared discreetly outside of .is infrastructure. The original repo was DMCA'd.

It is an optional requirement (sadly, not everything has an available source).

Also, you mean you have the code for the old gtamodding/re3 repo? Heck if you can upload it somewhere i'll setup a burn email so you can send me the link or something, i was looking into https://github.com/aap/librw, maybe i can pull something similar to what the OpenMW team did and rewrite RenderWare, so at least porting games like Manhunt to modern hardware will become possible (since Rockstar will never have the balls to do it).

I don't know pretty much any game that's open source outside of GTA definitive edition and that was because of a fuck up on the devs end

I don't know pretty much any game that's open source outside of GTA definitive edition and that was because of a fuck up on the devs end
Don't worry about the source code part, it is an optional requirement, if it satisfies the first 2 criteria, it's good already.

You know what? Yeah i'll add that

Diablo (via DevilutionX)
Rapelay

You can add Deus Ex

Don't worry about the source code part, it is an optional requirement, if it satisfies the first 2 criteria, it's good already.
Ok then fallout new vegas.
It's single player game so no online needed, highly modable, can run on anything (prone to crash but can be fixed with a patch mod)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series

Ok then fallout new vegas.
It's single player game so no online needed, highly modable, can run on anything (prone to crash but can be fixed with a patch mod)
Almost forgot New Vegas, been a while since i played it.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series
Nice one, apparently there's a repo for an engine rewrite for Shadow of Chernobyl, i wonder if it can be compiled for GNU/Linux, there's nothing on the repo about it tho.

Adding the suggestions thus far to the list:

- Duke Nukem 3D (via this port);
- Diablo (via DevilutionX);
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (via OpenMW);
- Rapelay;
- Fallout: New Vegas;
- Deus Ex (The JC Denton One);
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series:
* Clear skies;
* Shadow of Chernobyl (possible engine rewrite);
* Call of Pripyat;

It is an optional requirement (sadly, not everything has an available source).

Also, you mean you have the code for the old gtamodding/re3 repo? Heck if you can upload it somewhere i'll setup a burn email so you can send me the link or something, i was looking into https://github.com/aap/librw, maybe i can pull something similar to what the OpenMW team did and rewrite RenderWare, so at least porting games like Manhunt to modern hardware will become possible (since Rockstar will never have the balls to do it).

[UWSL]Yes, the re3 master branch as of September. I was not foresightful enough to grab the Vice City branch before the takedown (if anyone has it please do share ;)). It is currently at: https://files.catbox.moe/4atrqu.gpg [/UWSL]
[UWSL]The archive is encrypted to protect it from any snooping file host. Just run gpg --decrypt /path/to/4atrqu.gpg > /path/to/destination/repo_archive.tar.gz the password should be "blackpill" without the quotes.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]This is from a local build mirror so there is already a prebuilt binary under ~/re3/bin/linux-amd64-librw_gl3_glfw-oal/Release/ . Windows/Mac lusers you will need to build from source, sorry.:feelsdevil:[/UWSL]

I'm making a list of based games for posterity and would like the input of you boyos as well, here's what the prerequisites are for a game to enter the list:

- Not cucked (having modern day faggotry and other bullshit tendencies of the current gayming industry in the game);
- Online connection not required (industry shills love to restrict ppl with that crap);

Optional requirements:
- Mod friendly, instead of being restricted by joo greedy companies and corporations;
- Hardware friendly, no need to have a richfag PC to run the game, any toaster bought with neetbux will do;

You can also suggest other gaming related software that satisfies some or all of the above criteria, such as emulators and the like. Just be sure to comply with forum rules (pretty sure we can't post download links for ROMs or pirated games here, if i'm not mistaken).

Diablo (via DevilutionX)
World at war black ops 1 black ops 2 ,2 is gigabased

Optional requirements:

Diablo (via DevilutionX)
Far cry 5 and new Dawn is good too

crysis and Ghost recon Wildlands

Off the top of my head:

Shadow Warrior, Blood, Need for Speed: Underground, Underground 2, and Carbon, Tom Clancy's Rogue Spear, F.E.A.R, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, 4, and Underground, POSTAL and POSTAL 2, Call of Duty 1, 2, 3, and World at War, Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Pacific Assault, and Airborne.

I recommend Persona 3. I know some people on this forum hate this game, but I still really enjoyed it. I figured you will be alright playing this game as well. There are two versions of note, FES and Portable. Persona 3 Portable is basically the best version of the game, has great modding support, and very low system requirements (a low-end smartphone from 2016 can run this at full speed). However, Portable is missing two things, FMVs for key moments in the story, and most of the 3D explorable environments. FES also has great modding support, but is much higher maintenance than Portable, and also has higher system requirements (not gaming PC high, but still, toasters just aren't up to snuff for FES). FES also has some problems that were fixed in Portable, so you will need mods to fix them.
For Persona 3 Portable, use PPSSPP to run it. Setting it up is simple, download it, extract it to a folder (or install it if you are using Android), configure PPSSPP to your liking, and simply launch Portable. Setting up mods is pretty easy as well.
No setup guide for Persona 3 FES. Like I said, it is higher maintenance. The modding guides for the game assume you already set up FES and PCSX2 itself. You will have to fill in gaps of missing information yourself, for now, as I can't really explain it quickly.

Paradox games

Optional requirements:

Diablo (via DevilutionX)
Doom is very based

V-Tech Rampage :fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:

Fun game for autistcels but their dlc policy is next level jewish
Indeed, though most of them are useless
Best PC game ever, all should play it

I put plenty of time into hoi3, hoi4, and vic2, but they're pretty poorly coded (engine runs on a single core) and are basically staring at a map lol.
Don't know much about it, but some paradox games fit all OP's criteria

fallout 3 and diablo will always be classics imo

Silent Hill 2, there's a great community mod that makes the experience more in line with that of PS2. I shouldn't be even explaining why it is a remarkable title.

Cry of Fear, a horror mod for HL1 (now a standalone free game on Steam) focused on ideas of suicide, loneliness, rejection and psychosis. Resonates well.

Planescape Torment, by far the best story I've ever seen
Tho the gameplay is shit tbh

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars is pretty decent.

Windows NT 4.0 was pretty based. Microsoft would later go off the rails and make Windows NT crappier from there.
Eventually, they needed to make a new series, as Windows NT was no longer "modern" enough. This new series started with Windows Vista, which was technically based on Windows NT, but it was a huge departure, so it simply isn't Windows NT, just based on it. This new series, which I will call Omega-13 was worse in many ways. Each successive version of Omega-13 got worse and worse.
Oh yeah, there's actually a whole thing about Windows 2000 apparently having an NSA backdoor, which, if true, is likely present in Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 as well.

Dustmania Grotesque, Subahibi, Kud Wafter, Maggot Baits, Fraternite, Higurashi