Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based football chants you'd cuckmericans need to hear

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
theyre funny:

Adebayor, adebayor, his dad washes elephants, and his mum is a whore

(Park is one of da japanese footballers surnames) park, park wherever you may be, you eat dogs in your home country, you could be worse, you could be Scouse, eating rats in your council house

Chanting about plane crash that kills a load of Man United players

Ore the land of the cuckkkkkkked and the home of the black bullllllls

And yet Tottenham fans get triggered whenever someone says yid or hisses. They also mocked Adebayor's team bus getting shot up. I can't believe United fans sang that about their own player though :lul: It doesn't even seem to be a compliment to him, more of an insult to Liverpool fans. I also I don't see why the Munich chants are so much worse than insulting someone, his family, his ethnic groups, etc. The "victims" of the Munich chant are long gone. Anyways, Europe soccer fans do have good chants though.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8WnH4aL1uY

American sports don't get as heated and we don't have hooligans. I don't mind the family atmosphere though; to each their own.

Last edited:
I don't watch sports

Do you mean soccer?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back