Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based foid realizes Blackpill but gets mogged in the comments

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
JFL, they keep sidestepping what she's actually saying in the comments. One of their points is just "well, they're not actually ugly, just average (or at least that's how they cope). :feelsahh:

The joker laugh

JFL, they keep sidestepping what she's actually saying in the comments. One of their points is just "well, they're not actually ugly, just average (or at least that's how they cope). :feelsahh:
jesus christ, those copers cant stop contradicting themselves

Yeah we're not actually ugly...TO TRANNIES AND GAYS

as far as they are concerned we are all fakecel

Hate to say this but she's right. But the solution is not sexbots but to take away foid rights, simple as.

This post was deleted.

Jfl

i want to read it damn

Here’s what the post said:

“This is going to be a hot take, but I see lots of advice coming from different circles that incels should do "xyz" to improve themselves to attract a woman. But the cold truth of the matter is that a lot of these incel types don't even clean up very well. They simply don't have what it takes to attract women and no amount of being more confident or adjusting thier beliefs are going to fix that.

And I'm saying this as a woman. I've seen incels in real life and had the chance to interact with them personally. A thought experiment I'd always run in my head is "what could he do that would make me attracted to him?", and the answer was universally "NOTHING."

Society needs to quit lying to these guys. In a world where women are free to choose who we have sex with, they're the losers. They're the guys who don't get picked. Sorry, but that's the truth. The sooner we can come up with better methods to artificially pacify these men's sexual needs and to help them come to terms with thier situation, the better off everyone will be.

Women will be better off without these guys creeping on them. And incels will be better off because they are being told the truth, and society is offering methods/alternatives to help alleviate thier frustrations.

When you lie to these men, they turn to misogynistic grifters like Andrew Tate for guidance. And I think that is way worse for everyone involved than just getting these guys to accept the truth.”

Last edited:
Rare moment of honesty from someone from IT where they dropped all of the bullshit and gaslighting. The people who run the place weren’t having it of course and deleted the post and banned the poster.

“This is going to be a hot take, but I see lots of advice coming from different circles that incels should do "xyz" to improve themselves to attract a woman. But the cold truth of the matter is that a lot of these incel types don't even clean up very well. They simply don't have what it takes to attract women and no amount of being more confident or adjusting thier beliefs are going to fix that.

And I'm saying this as a woman. I've seen incels in real life and had the chance to interact with them personally. A thought experiment I'd always run in my head is "what could he do that would make me attracted to him?", and the answer was universally "NOTHING."

Society needs to quit lying to these guys. In a world where women are free to choose who we have sex with, they're the losers. They're the guys who don't get picked. Sorry, but that's the truth. The sooner we can come up with better methods to artificially pacify these men's sexual needs and to help them come to terms with thier situation, the better off everyone will be.

Women will be better off without these guys creeping on them. And incels will be better off because they are being told the truth, and society is offering methods/alternatives to help alleviate thier frustrations.

When you lie to these men, they turn to misogynistic grifters like Andrew Tate for guidance. And I think that is way worse for everyone involved than just getting these guys to accept the truth.”
Lol the “creeping” she mentions is just her not being attracted to those guys and nothing to do with behaviour. She still can’t be honest there

blackpilled again

Lol the “creeping” she mentions is just her not being attracted to those guys and nothing to do with behaviour. She still can’t be honest there
I think that's what she insinuated by creepy. Unattractive men bothering women to fulfill their sexual needs.

Her post was correct and we should be lauding her for speaking the truth.

>based
>foid

pick one
literally, there’s nothing “based” about this, it’s hypocritical coming from a whores mouth, but hey atleast they’re being honest about it.

I think that's what she insinuated by creepy. Unattractive men bothering women to fulfill their sexual needs.

Her post was correct and we should be lauding her for speaking the truth.
Yeah I guess but when foids use the word “creepy” they’re trying to avoid saying what they really mean

literally, there’s nothing “based” about this, it’s hypocritical coming from a whores mouth, but hey atleast they’re being honest about it.
not even a fraction of foids are going to change to even consider the blackpill tho

Holy shit, insanely based.

not even a fraction of foids are going to change to even consider the blackpill tho
They don't have to consider about anything related to the blackpill. They're already subcioncusly aware of it, why discuss about it? When they can literally act upon on it. They're the sole reason on why guys on the incelosphere reinforce the idea of the blackpill.

So does she think where ugly or average, cant see through this sarcasm

Rational post so it had to be deleted/censored in 2 seconds. The heavy butthurt is because most of reddit is coping incels who are too pussy to admit they are incels, or too arrogant to admit the truth.

>based
>foid
Oxymoron

So does she think where ugly or average, cant see through this sarcasm
When a woman says a man is average, she means not good enough for her, which is effectively ugly.

Unfortunately the post is now deleted. Embedding Reddit threads like this without importing the text to the host site makes Reddit useless.

Please sticky this as a new thread this is the most honest sounding blackpill I've heard I've been deludingcel recently I needed to hear this and so does everyone else. Also bordering on conspiracy that it was deleted.

"artificially pacify" robot revolution

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back