Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based foid destroys relationship of Chads and normies (We should do the same but for women)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I came across this randomly.

If this is legit, it is absolutely based.
I know some of you do chadfishing, but this would be the greatest use of chad fishing tbh.
Find married women, love bomb them pretending to be Chad online.
Get them to admit to wanting to cheat, make them reveal they want to have sex, meet up irl in some hotel, etc.
And then send all the incriminating evidence to her husband and say "Sorry man, your wife wants to cheat with good looking men"

This is far better than Chad fishing random foids (who I don't think are all shitty people [cope]).
But we could all agree cheating wives are evil, and should be exposed and destroyed.
The damage it will do to her life will be far far greater than any other way I can think of.

What do you guys think of this technique?

No self-labelled ‘femcel’ is based.

No self-labelled ‘femcel’ is based.
I put quotes around it for a reason.
I swear, most my threads you just read the title and never actually read the posts.

>femcel
>boyfriend

Do they know what celibate means?

what did you think about the idea in the post?
I think its a good idea, but the practice isn't going to work so well, because women will not fall so easily for a chadfish. They will ask for videocalls and other things who can destroy the plan.

Men are easier to be stacyfished
what did you think about the idea in the post?

changed the title to woman instead. Happy?
I was not referring to the title of the post, but to her comment ''>be lonely femcel''

I think its a good idea, but the practice isn't going to work so well, because women will not fall so easily for a chadfish. They will ask for videocalls and other things who can destroy the plan.

Men are more easier to be stacyfished
maybe, but if it can work on regular tinder, it might still work here.
Just with a lower chance of success.
although most women will never except to be baited in this way I would imagine.

maybe, but if it can work on regular tinder, it might still work here.
Just with a lower chance of success.
although most women will never except to be baited in this way I would imagine.
Chadfishes are getting more and more popular these days, this means women are getting more concerned about it.

Maybe in a shithole where women don't have idea how chadfish is common, things are going to work better

Chadfishes are getting more and more popular these days, this means women are getting more concerned about it.

Maybe in a shithole where women don't have idea how chadfish is common, things are going to work better
I never heard about them becoming more popular. I thought it was a fringe thing. But even if it is getting more popular, that is based.

so instead of larping as attractive women, someone larps as a chad and baits a woman and tries to ruin her relationship?

sounds based but the cuck bf would apologize instead:feelshaha:
cuck bf can decide if he wants to remain a cuck then or become blackpilled.

@your personality still a good idea don't you think?

I never heard about them becoming more popular. I thought it was a fringe thing. But even if it is getting more popular, that is based.

Guy larped as suggar dad's nephew to have sex with foids (he fucked more than 50 foids).

Thoughts? This was in one of the most popular TV programs of the country, then women got way more concerned about it

View attachment 456196

Guy larped as suggar dad's nephew to have sex with foids (he fucked more than 50 foids).

Thoughts? This was in one of the most popular TV programs of the country, then women got way more concerned about it
holy shit, that is beyond all levels of based.
too high inhib to do it, I wouldn't be able to sleep with a woman if she didn't really want me.

chadfishing is better. Free @freakinasuit
why? This one allows you to target cheating whores rather than random foids.

why? This one allows you to target cheating whores rather than random foids.
Most guys will take back the woman anyway because men love women more than women love most men. If anything they'll try to beat you up or ruin your life for ruining their fairytale lifestyle with "their girl".

Chadfishing on the other hand is low risk and easy to pull off and does damage to the credibility of dating apps.

so instead of larping as attractive women, someone larps as a chad and baits a woman and tries to ruin her relationship?

sounds based but the cuck bf would apologize instead:feelshaha:

Most guys will take back the woman anyway because men love women more than women love most men. If anything they'll try to beat you up or ruin your life for ruining their fairytale lifestyle with "their girl".
I don't think most men are that cucked, sound like cope.
Also, you will stay anonymous the whole time.

thats what i said too:feelsaww:
still don't buy it

Foids r the enemy

>Claims to hate cheating regardless of sex
>Only aim to ruin men's side of relationships
:feelsseriously:

>Claims to hate cheating regardless of sex
>Only aim to ruin men's side of relationships
:feelsseriously:
that's why we should do a female version

View attachment 456196

:feelsahh::feelshaha::feelskek: this is the most based shit I've read in weeks.

Why do I have a feeling that would become illegal eventually while only women will get away w/ it?
probably won't tbh.
What possible excuse could they make to make it illegal?

I don't think most men are that cucked, sound like cope.
A lot are if you look at how many men talk back women that cheated on them and instead only beat up the guy that their gf/wife cheated with and try to reconcile with her.
Also, you will stay anonymous the whole time.
In order to tip off the guy to how the woman he is with is straying and have any weight behind it you have to reveal some information about yourself and background into how you've been seeing this happen. Otherwise they are just going to dismiss you.

cope if you think she's not fabricating shit as well or its a larp

I could have done without seeing the female larp
Spreading blackpill will not work on the husbands

Last edited:
A lot are if you look at how many men talk back women that cheated on them and instead only beat up the guy that their gf/wife cheated with and try to reconcile with her.

In order to tip off the guy to how the woman he is with is straying and have any weight behind it you have to reveal some information about yourself and background into how you've been seeing this happen. Otherwise they are just going to dismiss you.
If you are that cucked and ignore the signs, then you deserve to be treated like shit by her. I have no sympathy.
Most people don't tolerate infidelity though, and will dump the chick.
I think you might think it's more normal than it is because of cucks on reddit.

cope if you think she's not fabricating shit as well or its a larp
maybe, but what about the idea of using it on wives?

I could have done without seeing the female larp
Spreading blackpill will not work on the husbands
You think the husband will stay with her despite the overwhelming evidence of her lusting after Chad and wanting to fuck him?

Most people don't tolerate infidelity though, and will dump the chick.
Not so much if it's a longer time relationship like a marriage where normies are heartbroken from how much they invested into the relationship all being lost. If it was just a relationship that had only been going on for a few months or years otherwise then definitely.
I think you might think it's more normal than it is because of cucks on reddit.
It's not as exaggerated as on reddit but still most of the time a man catches "his" woman cheating and he will beat up or at least scream at the other man that the woman is cheating with while pleading to the woman and asking her "why did you do this to me?"