Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based family knows their daughter will become a whore in college

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Even if you raise a daughter at home and spend her whole life teaching her religious morals and family values, she will still be a whore.
She will be a chad chunga chaser and be nothing but a toilet for chad's cum.
This based family knows this and make a bet on how many men she will fuck in college.
This is despite them homeschooling her for her whole life and having no brainwashing from the public "education" system

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/k7bpjd/aita_for_giving_my_family_the_silent_treatment/

Even if you raise a daughter at home and spend her whole life teaching her religious morals and family values, she will still be a whore.
She will be a chad chunga chaser and be nothing but a toilet for chad's cum.
This based family knows this and make a bet on how many men she will fuck in college.
This is despite them homeschooling her for her whole life and having no brainwashing from the public "education" system

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/k7bpjd/aita_for_giving_my_family_the_silent_treatment/

haha, these are the people who call us psychopaths, "Am I an asshole for abandoning my mother BEFORE SHE GOES TO SURGERY and refusing to help her out after? jeez, foid, I dunno, does that seem like a decent thing to do? The comments are all going to be "OMFG, you are so brave QUEEN, fuck your mom, fuck them all lmfao, your so HAWT and cool" or "THIS IS THE PARTRIACHRY MAKING YOUR MOM LOSE FAITH IN YOU!!!"

lots of plebbit cucks seething and screaming NTA in the comment section. as usual

We should have gender segregation

haha, these are the people who call us psychopaths, "Am I an asshole for abandoning my mother BEFORE SHE GOES TO SURGERY and refusing to help her out after? jeez, foid, I dunno, does that seem like a decent thing to do? The comments are all going to be "OMFG, you are so brave QUEEN, fuck your mom, fuck them all lmfao, your so HAWT and cool" or "THIS IS THE PARTRIACHRY MAKING YOUR MOM LOSE FAITH IN YOU!!!"
Reddit is a pro female anti nonchad male echochamber. As a nonchad male, avoid taking any advice about social issues from there seriously

of course it's the patriarchy, females can't think for themselves or have independent thought

Reddit is a pro female anti nonchad male echochamber. As a nonchad male, avoid taking any advice about social issues from there seriously
Only few subreddits are tolerable, like relationship advice. They are the anti-cuck brigade.

We should have gender segregation
studies show boys do better in segregated schools, while women do worse

Only few subreddits are tolerable, like relationship advice. They are the anti-cuck brigade.
No only the men's rights, mgtow and incelswithouthate subs are tolerable.
relationship_advice is still annoying and full of (as you'd expect) preachy holier than thou sexhavers that think they know everything.
Boys don't matter. Men don't matter. Only women and what they like (chads) matter. Fuck this world tbh

No only the men's rights, mgtow and incelswithouthate subs are tolerable.
relationship_advice is still annoying and full of (as you'd expect) preachy holier than thou sexhavers that think they know everything.
I personally don't have a problem with relationship advice tbh. They give non cucked advice, and are fair to men as well as women.

Well they may have accidentally accelerated her desire to be a whore :lul:

jfl I never understood Reddit users
"A huge crisis is going on in my life, I should post about it on the Internet"
btw she'll have her womb and stomach full of cum by the end of the semester

Deranged cumskin problems

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH based family. All families should have slut bets. I would win a lot of money, my relatives are very promiscuous hedonists.
of course it's the patriarchy, females can't think for themselves or have independent thought

This is true. A lot of female-only schools end up producing the most sexually promiscuous and slutty women funnily enough.

Last edited:
Lots of larp elements in this story, why would her family allow teenage coed sleepover?
Why wasnt the neet invited?

Which half of the story should we believe as truth?
Perhaps the writer is a male looking to be a slayer in college , lolz?

bold of you think that she already hasn't had it full

Guess I'm not looking at the right posts, the ones I see mostly tell people to divorce at the smallest possible chance of someone cheating, for both men and women. It's actually pretty based.

Othertimes they cope hard, like when they tell dads who find out they're not really the dad that it's still her daughter.
Like dude, no it isn't motherfucker, he was tricked into raising Chad's kid.

I never saw much anti-male shit on it tbh, cause they were saying the same shit to the females from what I've seen.

Guess I'm not looking at the right posts, the ones I see mostly tell people to divorce at the smallest possible chance of someone cheating, for both men and women. It's actually pretty based.

Othertimes they cope hard, like when they tell dads who find out they're not really the dad that it's still her daughter.
Like dude, no it isn't motherfucker, he was tricked into raising Chad's kid.

I never saw much anti-male shit on it tbh, cause they were saying the same shit to the females from what I've seen.
They shit on incels, mgtows and MRAs for "whining" about issues like lack of social and legal rights for men as a whole. That by itself should show you they aren't based.

People get too fooled thinking someone larping as a chad and saying "can't trust those hoes XD", "she doesn't respect you, time to leave her" actually sees things overall from a non cucked view. Sometimes it's like that but it's no guarantee that it is.
Someone admitting men and women are treated differently in an open and "politically incorrect" way are by no means necessariy on the side of nonchad males. And it definitely doesn't follow that just because they act "based" that they are automatically not anti-male.

They shit on incels, mgtows and MRAs for "whining" about issues like lack of social and legal rights for men as a whole. That by itself should show you they aren't based.

People get too fooled thinking someone larping as a chad and saying "can't trust those hoes XD", "she doesn't respect you, time to leave her" actually sees things overall from a non cucked view. Sometimes it's like that but it's no guarantee that it is.
Someone admitting men and women are treated differently in an open and "politically incorrect" way are by no means necessariy on the side of nonchad males. And it definitely doesn't follow that just because they act "based" that they are automatically not anti-male.

I never seen them talk about incels and such tbf, so maybe that's why.
After thinking over what you've said, I guess they're not based. I mostly have watched videos on youtube about this subreddit, and the based comments were in the youtube comment sections, not actually on reddit.

I never seen them talk about incels and such tbf, so maybe that's why.
They are talking about incels when they talk about how they are sick of men "whining" and that "life isn't fair, yous a grown ass man"
After thinking over what you've said, I guess they're not based. I mostly have watched videos on youtube about this subreddit, and the based comments were in the youtube comment sections, not actually on reddit.
It's an easy trap to fall in tbh
Take youtube grifters like coachblackpill for example. He admits to making fun of blackpilled guys that "hate too much on women" and defended a woman that undead chronic roasted.

They are talking about incels when they talk about how they are sick of men "whining" and that "life isn't fair, yous a grown ass man"
I never saw those kinds of comments. I mostly saw people complaining about their relationships for whatever reason, and the people giving mostly straight advice. But maybe the youtube videos only choose to present those comments cause the other ones are just retarded. Idk

Take youtube grifters like coachblackpill for example. He admits to making fun of blackpilled guys that "hate too much on women" and defended a woman that undead chronic roasted.
What's your opinion on undead chronic?
Even though he says he is redpill and says gymmaxxxing can help you get laid (not for incels obviously), I think he is pretty based.

She was a whore since birth, as all women are.

She was a whore since birth, as all women are.
Literally makes 0 sense.
You're a whore based on your actions, and that's how women become whores.

Literally makes 0 sense.
You're a whore based on your actions, and that's how women become whores.
They're whores since birth, call em what they are as they'll grow up to be one. AWALT

I never saw those kinds of comments. I mostly saw people complaining about their relationships for whatever reason, and the people giving mostly straight advice. But maybe the youtube videos only choose to present those comments cause the other ones are just retarded. Idk
You have to understand a lot of people think being anti-feminist is edgy but it's just a performative act and a joke to them and they are still cucks in the end.
What's your opinion on undead chronic?
Even though he says he is redpill and says gymmaxxxing can help you get laid (not for incels obviously), I think he is pretty based.
A weed coper but have nothing against him although he was kind of racist against Yogioabs (after Yogioabs shit on people in mgtow) in a way that I don't think he would have been against a white or black guy imo. I like that the opening tune that plays in his videos has been associated with him tbh if you go onto the video of that song there's comments pointing out Undead Chronic.

MRAs and mgtows used to be big on youtube until youtube started deplatforming them and trying to spread propaganda against them by showing negative videos about those people in the first videos that come up when you look up those terms.

A weed coper but have nothing against him although he was kind of racist against Yogioabs (after Yogioabs shit on people in mgtow) in a way that I don't think he would have been against a white or black guy imo. I like that the opening tune that plays in his videos has been associated with him tbh if you go onto the video of that song there's comments pointing out Undead Chronic.

MRAs and mgtows used to be big on youtube until youtube started deplatforming them and trying to spread propaganda against them by showing negative videos about those people in the first videos that come up when you look up those terms.
Personally I absolutely despise Yogiobs, he used the MGTOW name and backstabbed it with bluepilled cuckage, just like the Alexander Grace dude.

Personally I absolutely despise Yogiobs, he used the MGTOW name and backstabbed it with bluepilled cuckage, just like the Alexander Grace dude.
Ik but the way people reacted to that was proof of the racepill tbh
Ofc some people are going to jump on that to claim MRAs and mgtows are racist. Guess what? So is everyone else in the same way toward Indian guys that don't say what people expect them to say.

Ik but the way people reacted to that was proof of the racepill tbh
Ofc some people are going to jump on that to claim MRAs and mgtows are racist. Guess what? So is everyone else in the same way toward Indian guys that don't say what people expect them to say.
I don't get what's racist about it.
Alexander Grace isn't as shat on compared to people like YogiObs because Grace just shyed away and stopped responding, while YogiObs kept fucking with MGTOW people for attention and talking shit.

I don't get what's racist about it.
Look at the videos and the references to yogioabs being desperate for "bobs and vagene" and being a thirsty Indian. Also attacks on his masculinity (or lack thereof) with racial undertones. It's pretty obvious tbh you just have to look for it.
Alexander Grace isn't as shat on compared to people like YogiObs because Grace just shyed away and stopped responding, while YogiObs kept fucking with MGTOW people for attention and talking shit.
He still wouldn't have gotten the same kind of response tbh and you have to admit that race plays a factor in how someone that says politically incorrect or unexpected things is if you are racepilled.

Look at the videos and the references to yogioabs being desperate for "bobs and vagene" and being a thirsty Indian. Also attacks on his masculinity (or lack thereof) with racial undertones. It's pretty obvious tbh you just have to look for it.
fair enough, I remember people making comments about bobs and vegene.
They definitely wouldn't have made those kinds of comments if it were a white dude.

He still wouldn't have gotten the same kind of response tbh and you have to admit that race plays a factor in how someone that says politically incorrect or unexpected things is if you are racepilled.
Yeah, ethnics are told to stay in the their line and not say anything that is against the establishment.
Although, in this case MGTOW were the ones that were against the establishment, and YogiObs were saying cucked mainstream shit.
Idk how much that would play a factor here though, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

fair enough, I remember people making comments about bobs and vegene.
They definitely wouldn't have made those kinds of comments if it were a white dude.
Or a black dude.
Yeah, ethnics are told to stay in the their line and not say anything that is against the establishment.
Although, in this case MGTOW were the ones that were against the establishment, and YogiObs were saying cucked mainstream shit.
Idk how much that would play a factor here though, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.
It's the same principle though. You deviate from what others expect as an ethnic guy and people shit on you and make personal attacks in a way they wouldn't if it was someone of another race.

Or a black dude.

It's the same principle though. You deviate from what others expect as an ethnic guy and people shit on you and make personal attacks in a way they wouldn't if it was someone of another race.
yep, as an ethnic (and kike tbh), you aren't just seen as an individual person, but as a representative of your race.

women only needs to be used for breeding purpose and keeep them under some religious control otherwise women are bound to be sluts .

yep, as an ethnic (and kike tbh), you aren't just seen as an individual person, but as a representative of your race.
No doubt "researchers" and the media gleefully try to exploit racial tensions in incel communities but again those racial tensions existed before and outside of incel communities. It's nothing new and ironically enough due to the same humanist, liberal, lax on immigration policies these kinds of "researchers" and the media at large championed to start with.

Multiculturalism doesn't work for anyone even though the media pretends that it does and that those that are struggling to assimilate are somehow inherently bigoted. You can't force others to treat males the same no matter what or make them view males of a different race the same way in every aspect of life. The closest that it came to that in western countries was the 1990s with the colorblind, meritocracy treatment

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/lwtusk/was_1990s_colorblind_ideology_unironically_the/

Last edited:
They're still cucks because they were joking.

Screen Shot 2021 03 15 at 20248 AM
:soy:

women only needs to be used for breeding purpose and keeep them under some religious control otherwise women are bound to be sluts .
cope, religious women are sluts too.

No doubt "researchers" and the media gleefully try to exploit racial tensions in incel communities but again those racial tensions existed before and outside of incel communities. It's nothing new and ironically enough due to the same humanist, liberal, lax on immigration policies these kinds of "researchers" and the media at large championed to start with.

Multiculturalism doesn't work. You can't force others to treat males the same no matter what or make them view males of a different race the same way. The closest that it came to that in western countries was the 1990s with the colorblind, meritocracy treatment

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/lwtusk/was_1990s_colorblind_ideology_unironically_the/

I disagree with part of this, sure lax immigration laws might have contributed some, but divisions of all kinds of being created by retarded leftists ideology, stemming from critical theory, which stems from cultural Marxism. It's not just race relations that have been getting worse, I would argue gender relationships are far worse than racial ones because females are coming together to destroy males. Males are too cucked to over come as a collective to fight back against females, and if the day ever comes where we do, we can literally make our society into how Afghanistan treats their women, and they can't do anything about it.

I disagree with part of this, sure lax immigration laws might have contributed some, but divisions of all kinds of being created by retarded leftists ideology, stemming from critical theory, which stems from cultural Marxism. It's not just race relations that have been getting worse, I would argue gender relationships are far worse than racial ones because females are coming together to destroy males. Males are too cucked to over come as a collective to fight back against females, and if the day ever comes where we do, we can literally make our society into how Afghanistan treats their women, and they can't do anything about it.
i am talking hardcore islam, where females are stoned if found cheating. but its only a pipe dream now.women will fear the consequences and think before spreaking their holes.

i am talking hardcore islam, where females are stoned if found cheating. but its only a pipe dream now.women will fear the consequences and think before spreaking their holes.
never happened, genetic testing shows that cucking was as common in Islamic societies as in europe back in the day, both of which are actually more common than today because of birth control.
East Asians actually had lower rates though and blacks had way higher rates, so I'm guessing it's just genetics.

never happened, genetic testing shows that cucking was as common in Islamic societies as in europe back in the day, both of which are actually more common than today because of birth control.
East Asians actually had lower rates though and blacks had way higher rates, so I'm guessing it's just genetics.
really, i need to research on it. if its true its brutal.

I disagree with part of this, sure lax immigration laws might have contributed some, but divisions of all kinds of being created by retarded leftists ideology, stemming from critical theory, which stems from cultural Marxism.
Look at this forum and other manosphere forums. Other than drama over ego struggles (as is human in a group of people under pressure and struggling to express themselves) the number one thing that divides people here is race and cultural differences. That isn't going away. It's utopian to think otherwise.
It's not just race relations that have been getting worse, I would argue gender relationships are far worse than racial ones because females are coming together to destroy males.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/LeftWingMaleAdvocates/comments/m4vc1w/a_case_study_of_misandry_how_my_argument_about/

True.
Males are too cucked to over come as a collective to fight back against females, and if the day ever comes where we do, we can literally make our society into how Afghanistan treats their women, and they can't do anything about it.
Things won't change except for them getting worse. I've gotten into arguments about others here about this but putting women "back in their place" will just encourage future waves of feminism and restart the cycle of traditionalism to feminism that future generations of any children you have will have to suffer through at some point. I agree with @NoCopeNoHope solution to stop trying what obviously is not sustainable in the long term and to find replacements to female companionship and reproduction. Even then it's not completely hopeful even excluding legal challenges to getting such a system in place in time. But that's part of the blackpill too: there's no solution, it's just over.

Any sort of education for women beyond first grade is completely useless and just damages them (Thinking they can survive/be happy without a man.İnstead of marrying they want to work as a slave under a soulless corpo) and the country they are in.
Qis9nq886wm61

imagine not having sex with your daughter in minecraft, jfl at soys

Look at this forum and other manosphere forums. Other than drama over ego struggles (as is human in a group of people under pressure and struggling to express themselves) the number one thing that divides people here is race and cultural differences. That isn't going away. It's utopian to think otherwise.
Yes, because certain races have it easier (on average) than others when it comes to the looks department. There is no way getting around that, and it will forever be a part of this community and people need ways to cope with why it isn't just looks at the end of the day.

JFL, he actually thought he would be able to fight decades of brainwashing, especially with the cucks and whores in reddit.

Things won't change except for them getting worse. I've gotten into arguments about others here about this but putting women "back in their place" will just encourage future waves of feminism and restart the cycle of traditionalism to feminism that future generations of any children you have will have to suffer through at some point. I agree with @NoCopeNoHope solution to stop trying what obviously is not sustainable in the long term and to find replacements to female companionship and reproduction. Even then it's not completely hopeful even excluding legal challenges to getting such a system in place in time. But that's part of the blackpill too: there's no solution, it's just over.
I think feminism was only allowed to come into existence because of the basal cucked society of the Anglos.
I remember there is a woman called Karen Straughan, and she basically goes over how feminism grew out of the cucked laws the anglos had about females, where the females were able to get loans if they had a male take responsibility if she didn't pay it back.
Even when Einstein came to America, he thought that Anglos were cucked and subservient to women.
I think feminism will only result if certain basal cultures are when the societies grow out of, like Italy, Spain, Anglostan, modern India, and a few others I can think of.
If China ever comes into power, I think feminism will pretty much go on it's way out, even if it liberalizes.
Just looks at Japan, they don't nearly have the same level of problems between the genders, they actually have a bigger problem of dudes being too shy and socially high inhib to ever ask a woman out, especially if they get rejected just once.
That's why I don't really consider hikimori as actual incels, maybe mentalcels.
Any sort of education for women beyond first grade is completely useless and just damages them (Thinking they can survive/be happy without a man.İnstead of marrying they want to work as a slave under a soulless corpo) and the country they are in.
View attachment 423343
:feelsgah:

imagine not having sex with your daughter in minecraft, jfl at soys
:worryfeels:

Last edited:
Yes, because certain races have it easier (on average) than others when it comes to the looks department. There is no way getting around that, and it will forever be a part of this community and people need ways to cope with why it isn't just looks at the end of the day.
Also people naturally like to shit on those that have it worse than them to feel better about themselves, with subsequent feelings of resentment ensuing. Used to think this was mostly limited when women weren't present because men didn't feel as much need to put each other down to impress women. But no it turns out it's just as much an issue of ego and natural human instincts than anything else tbh
JFL, he actually thought he would be able to fight decades of brainwashing, especially with the cucks and whores in reddit.
Can't blame him for trying and tbh it's waking a lot of guys up.
I think feminism was only allowed to come into existence because of the basal cucked society of the Anglos.
tbh while gynocentrism is everywhere it's not in equal measures. Even guys from western countries that expat in SEA countries have remarked how much less overtly anti male those countries are.
I remember there is a woman called Karen Straughan, and she basically goes over how feminism grew out of the cucked laws the anglos had about females, where the females were able to get loans if they had a male take responsibility if she didn't pay it back.
Even when Einstein came to America, he thought that Anglos were cucked and subservient to women.
I think feminism will only result if certain basal cultures are when the societies grow out of, like Italy, Spain, Anglostan, modern India, and a few others I can think of.
India mainly because of anglo influence tbh
Recall that sati (widow burning - if you think about it (whether you agree or not) a blackpilled practice to keep branch swinging and following dishonor from occurring, particularly with royalty passing and the humiliation of the widow marrying again) was outlawed by the British when they colonized India
"Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs."
@ReconElement

If China ever comes into power, I think feminism will pretty much go on it's way out, even if it liberalizes.
Just looks at Japan, they don't nearly have the same level of problems between the genders, they actually have a bigger problem of dudes being too shy and socially high inhib to ever ask a woman out, especially if they get rejected just once.
That's why I don't really consider hikimori as actual incels, maybe mentalcels.
No China is more tradcuck than anything else and outlaws a lot of male copes to get them to fight for the state and be in a constant state of frustration. China was one of the first nations to try and cut down on "internet addiction" for example, which is an escapist cope liek any other.

tbh Japan as it has been from the 1990s to 2010s is the ideal model for now.

Last edited: