Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Based exmuslimcel doesn’t want a whore and is shamed in the comments.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/v88jsd/dating_as_an_ex_muslim/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

E76A8923 B6DD 4D84 B7C5 FD9E4A4AA3B0

>body count is an incel term
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The absolute state of redditors.

Ex muslim women: go on a sex rampage, party and live life as a free degenerate

Ex muslim men: single and isolated and lonely.

If body count is nothing to be ashamed of why are they so mad when guys ask about it? Zero fucking brain cells jfl

I'm still 18, so I might if it's my only option when I'm in my late 20s. Although idk how it will work since Im pretty sure you need to know a bunch of people beforehand to make islamic marriages work. They aren't just going to give some currycel a free wife if I show up at a mosque.
Yeah, most Muslims who go to the mosque regularly also are modern and don’t just give up their daughter to you just because you are a Muslim. They would rather give their daughter to a filthy disbeliever who has a lot of money than to their fellow Muslim-cels

Although idk how it will work since Im pretty sure you need to know a bunch of people beforehand to make islamic marriages work. They aren't just going to give some currycel a free wife if I show up at a mosque.
exactly, I doubt that someone who has that kind of social network would wanna identify as an ex muslim

Last edited:
Now he has no meaning in his life beyond consooming and muh sex.
Such is the life of the ex muslim (and gaytheists in general).