Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Dutch cop forcefully cuffs roastie

Anyone understand Dutch? Weirdest language I have ever heard ngl lol

Sounds French to me...

I want to frisk her!

I think she has contraband hidden in her cunt!

Based. I like seeing uncucked cops rejecting foid's pussy pass.

That's Chauvin-ism, in many senses of the word. The sexist cop deserves a medal.

The guy watching by used the verb "slaan" - "to beat", even before the cop started to beat the shit out of the Stacy. Couldn't understand anything else.

Still not as good as this classic, skip to 0:50

Edit: fuck jewtube age restriction, he kicks the shit out of her

Çest vrai?
Oui. ^^ Si elle parlerait français, je l'aurais entendu, croyez-moi. ^^ Après, peut-être qu'il faudrait chercher à quelle police appartient l'uniforme pour savoir quelle langue elles parlent.

Oui. ^^ Si elle parlerait français, je l'aurais entendu, croyez-moi. ^^ Après, peut-être qu'il faudrait chercher à quelle police appartient l'uniforme pour savoir quelle langue elles parlent.
Ok

Based. I like seeing uncucked cops rejecting foid's pussy pass.

Yep, I especially like that it was a Manlet cop, toilets like her probably make horrible remarks to men like him every day hurting him more than he hurt her.

She was apparently waiting for the bus and the boy filming (or perhaps a toilet) is waiting for their mother at a bus.

At the end they insult the cop calling him "a filthy dirty typhoid carrier", note that Dutch people swear with diseases, like cancer, typhoid, cholera, Etc. Though if we like something we would say that it is "cancer good" and if a toilet is attractive she is "cancer delicious". :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Too based. The foids seemed eastern european to me. Can any dutch cel confirm?

As I said, it was Dutch and I could identify one word - Dutch developed from German dialects and I speak decent German.

They are Southerners and have a heavy Southern accent, if the cop wasn't wearing a uniform I'd guess that this was in Belgium, LOL.

Chronologically,

The cop is complaining that the toilet doesn't cooperate.

The person filming it gets upset and says that he shouldn't hit her.

She freaks out and says that she'll miss the bus.

The person says "you shouldn't hit anyone, she has to catch the bus and I have to wait for my mother at the bus".

This basically goes on with the filmer screaming that the cop should "act normally", the girl is crying and trying to resist while he keeps telling her to stop resisting which is why he starts hitting her.

The filmer says "You disgusting Germanic" perhaps indicating that the person who filmed it is a foreigner?! I've never heard anyone insult someone for being Germanic as we're all Germanic here.

As I said, it was Dutch and I could identify one word - Dutch developed from German dialects and I speak decent German.

English also developed from German dialects, which is why the grammar is nearly identical.

Yep, I especially like that it was a Manlet cop, toilets like her probably make horrible remarks to men like him every day hurting him more than he hurt her.
If it was a tall chad cop she would have complied right away. I bet the manlet cop seen it happen before, and had enough of rosties not respecting his authority.

I'm trying to learn it on Duolingo. It's really weird.
Purchase (or download) a textbook. You won't learn shit with these apps. Traditional language learning methods cannot be replaced with American apps, that only teach you 500 basic words and very rudimentary grammar.

she probably came