Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL based drunk lads harass noodlewhore

• Thread starter EngelCallDell19
  • Start date
EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

Just Be Incel theorist (JBI)
★★★★★

Calls him small man and proceeds to light a cigarette after dropping a third grade insult to look cool.
Holy fuck foids are cringe

tattoos on foid :feelsugh:

"The heightpill isn't real" *proceeds to insult a man for his height.

They'd cream themselves if a 6'3" white htn said that instead

"The heightpill isn't real" *proceeds to insult a man for his height.
I saw such a brutal heightpill today, some genuine white ltn nigga, fat face, chubby out of shape pudgy body, nerdy look with glasses, yet was pulling htbs on tinder and has a stacylite gf. He's 6'4". So infuriating tbh, he'd be posting here if it weren't for his fucking height. He doesn't even flaunt wealth on his tinder acc either, he's just tall

I saw such a brutal heightpill today, some genuine white ltn nigga, fat face, chubby out of shape pudgy body, nerdy look with glasses, yet was pulling htbs on tinder and has a stacylite gf. He's 6'4". So infuriating tbh, he'd be posting here if it weren't for his fucking height. He doesn't even flaunt wealth on his tinder acc either, he's just tall
It's fucking insane dude.

It's fucking insane dude.
I fucking facemog him too, thats the worst part, yet solely bc of the fucking bones in this prick's legs he gets to live a better life than me and you and all the others here.

I fucking facemog him too, thats the worst part, yet solely bc of the fucking bones in this prick's legs he gets to live a better life than me and you and all the others here.
It's crazy to think that just because he's 3% taller than you that it gives him the right to wipe you out of the gene pool.

No remorse to those vile cunts

It's crazy to think that just because he's 3% taller than you that it gives him the right to wipe you out of the gene pool.
If that isn't bad enough, foids (and other men) feel the need to insult u when ur already down. Its just so tiresome

One of these girls is literally an onlyfans whore

They might all be whores but I recognize one of them punnanianni

Ching chong chung :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

ching chang Chong bing bong

You still are disgusting ching chang whitu cocku craving noodlewhore vermins even if you think it is not funny.