Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based drawing by the Michigan school shooter

NoIdeaWhatToDo

NoIdeaWhatToDo

Social loser isolated outcast
★★★★★
NYPICHPDPICT000015227850
NYPICHPDPICT000015227512

"The first victim has to be pretty girl with a future so she can suffer just like me."

He is one of the actual truecel shooters, both mentally and physically. On top of that he pwned people that actually deserved the laser tags ( a hapa foid and a Chad, Chad for sure deserves it100%}

An shining example of heroism towards any aspiring gamers (I do not recommend anything illegal).

He is one of the actual truecel shooters, both mentally and physically. On top of that he pwned people that actually deserved the laser tags ( a hapa foid and a Chad, Chad for sure deserves it100%}

An shining example of heroism towards any aspiring gamers (I do not recommend anything illegal).
Salute Honor GIF by CBS

Comedy Central Wink GIF by Drunk History

School shooters never look like Chad. I wonder why?

The shooter could sense their lack of confidence

FREE ETHAN CRUMBLEY, HE WAS JUST TAKING OUT THE TRASH

because chads have great personalities
Because Chad's time is actually valuable and he can't risk any of the light prison time his good-looking arse would be sentenced to.

this is what you get for not giving good guys a chance

What inceldom does to a guy.

FREE ETHAN CRUMBLEY, HE WAS JUST TAKING OUT THE TRASH
Agreed. He went in, taken out valid targets, and got out. More valid than invading Iraq for WMDs which didn't existed.

Agreed. He went in, taken out valid targets, and got out. More valid than invading Iraq for WMDs which didn't existed.
It's good he didn't get the death penalty. I want him to live.

Incel trait: shitty handwriting, I can barely read that.

Based truecel.

School shooters never look like Chad. I wonder why?
Chads have been rewarded their whole life for being born with the right genes. They have no ire against society, they have nothing to prove to anyone and they are too busy enjoying life. If a Chad does become a violent criminal, he is either a deviant or low IQ.

He's very talented artist

Based trucel shooter, may allah grant him peace and 72 virgins in the afterlife