Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BASED dogpill: A foid lost her hands and legs after kissing (fucking) her dog

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

Based Fido, good Fido

lifefuel,hope this continues.hate this dog worshipping shit

Well that's scary. I was thinking of getting a dog to have as a companion and to love me unconditionally but now I'm not so sure....
Thanks for ruining my last cope :feelsbadman:

good boy want a scooby snack?

Think twice, girls, before fucking your dog :feelslala:

What a high IQ dog.

The world needs more like him.

God hates bestiality.

Well that's scary. I was thinking of getting a dog to have as a companion and to love me unconditionally but now I'm not so sure....
Thanks for ruining my last cope :feelsbadman:
Get a cat instead.

Get a cat instead.
cats aren't capable of love though. they are evil. they aren't even affectionate. they ignore their owners and just want to sleep all day. With dogs you can cuddle, and take them on walks, and play fetch with them, and take them places, etc....

"That was a pretty hard pill for us to all swallow, to say she was fine a couple days ago on vacation and now she's actively getting worse by the minute and now her hands and feet aren't alive, like this doesn't happen, it's 2019," said Gina Premier, Trainer's step-daughter and a nurse at Aultman Hospital.

amazing how people continue to expect The Current Year to somehow wipe their asses and fix everything

cats aren't capable of love though. they are evil. they aren't even affectionate. they ignore their owners and just want to sleep all day. With dogs you can cuddle, and take them on walks, and play fetch with them, and take them places, etc....
That´s stereotypical man.
I have 3 of them, and they´re all very different.
They behave differently, and they have their unique habits.
I trained to be good fellows, and they always look out for my company.
They don´t like to feel alone.
I don´t know if it has to do with race, but my cats are good companions.
One of them, that is Yellow behaves like a dog ded srs ngl.
So that´s it man.
I am portuguese btw.

lol dont believe that

she fucked him thatswhy

That´s stereotypical man.
I have 3 of them, and they´re all very different.
They behave differently, and they have their unique habits.
I trained to be good fellows, and they always look out for my company.
They don´t like to feel alone.
I don´t know if it has to do with race, but my cats are good companions.
One of them, that is Yellow behaves like a dog ded srs ngl.
So that´s it man.
I am portuguese btw.
What kind of cats are they exactly? are they a specific breed? Because I had a few cats as a kid and they were all mean as fuck and didn't want to be bothered. They even scratched me when I tried to hug them or play with them. They only came around if they wanted food or a scratch on the head or behind the ears. But if they saw they werent going to get food or a massage, they wanted nothing to do with me. The dogs I had as a kid, however, were very friendly and cuddly and wanted to be around me even if I had no food or massage to offer them. I might consider a cat though if you can recommend a particularly friendly breed and let me know what I have to do to train it to act more like a dog.

I would've wished she had lost her life

well played dog

What kind of cats are they exactly? are they a specific breed? Because I had a few cats as a kid and they were all mean as fuck and didn't want to be bothered. They even scratched me when I tried to hug them or play with them. They only came around if they wanted food or a scratch on the head or behind the ears. But if they saw they werent going to get food or a massage, they wanted nothing to do with me. The dogs I had as a kid, however, were very friendly and cuddly and wanted to be around me even if I had no food or massage to offer them. I might consider a cat though if you can recommend a particularly friendly breed and let me know what I have to do to train it to act more like a dog.
Well the bread contributes a little bit, it really varies from cat to cat.
There are a$$holes in every race.
Same thing with dogs, human beings and all the other sentient animals.

I'm sure she was a cunt, but I'm sorry, I can't find any joy in this. This is a horrible nightmarish fate, the average female does not deserve this. Call me cucked if you want I wouldn't wish this on most people
cucked :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Yukiko LOL
OMG! Seriously? LMAO! Play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Lol "from a dog kiss" hundreds of thousands of people get licked by dogs and never develop cripplingly lethal infections. Makes you wonder..what exactly was fido licking, or what was she licking..

People only like dogs because they're attractive. I was probably the only kid that didn't have pets and I'm glad because it's just another reminder how looks might as well be everything.

natures revenge for interspecies copulation