Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based dogcel

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★

Funny GIF

Dog Deal With It GIF by G2 Esports

A rare dog owner win

jfl makes me want to read the comments for once

Last edited:
I would help some homeless with some money like 1 to 5 euro.
But if a foid was dying from thirst I would not even piss in her mouth.
If I come across a woman with her intestines on fire, I wouldn't even point her to the bathroom.
Never help them in any way possible

I guarantee if he was out with a child his dumb bitch wife’s response wouldn’t be much different. She’d still think that stranger foid’s safety was more important.

Women like this who’s gender-based in-group preference supersedes how much they care for their own family members (including the ones it’s their literal duty to take care of, like kids and pets) are so disgusting it can’t even be put into words. This guy should consider strangling his wife to death, seriously

I would help some homeless with some money like 1 to 5 euro.
But if a foid was dying from thirst I would not even piss in her mouth.
If I come across a woman with her intestines on fire, I wouldn't even point her to the bathroom.
Never help them in any way possible
If only all men thought like you we would have an incel male utopia where women are less than animals

jfl makes me want to read the comments for once
:feels::"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!?! A QUEENS LIVE IS SACRED!"
:foidSoy::"What worth do you have as a Man if you can't even defend us? This is why I will stay lesbian"
:soy::"Does the assaulted queen have a gofundme and a onlyfans to subscribe to??"

He did more than enough by calling the police. No sense putting himself or his puppy in danger.

:feels::"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!?! A QUEENS LIVE IS SACRED!"
:foidSoy::"What worth do you have as a Man if you can't even defend us? This is why I will stay lesbian"
:soy::"Does the assaulted queen have a gofundme and a onlyfans to subscribe to??"
Hahaha :feelskek: