Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Dick Masterson knows what's up.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Showed this exact video to my gigachad roommate freshman year of Uni, he thought it was fucking hilarious and agreed with everything the guy said.
Both Chads and incels know the truth, only betabuxx IT numales will deny it.

Both Chads and incels know the truth, only betabuxx IT numales will deny it.
It's almost the only thing we have in common with Chads.

I keep pointing it out, but I read both very poor and very rich men tend to be the biggest misogynists.

What happened to this guy? This vid is what a decade old now, I never saw anything else from him.

What happened to this guy? This vid is what a decade old now, I never saw anything else from him.

He got (((Disappeared))). That what happens when you try to spread the blackpill in public.

He's married now. I think he admitted to it being an act

Always wondered if he was an IRL troll or not. Nontheless this motherfucker tells it like it is.

He was extremely prescient on women not voting for Hillary.

He literally has a podcast called "the dick show" and posts every single week.

He was on a podcast with soyboy cuck maddox called "the biggest problem in the universe", but they had a falling out because maddox is a soyboy cuck.

He’s wrong, men didn’t create everything, women created cucks and beta orbiters

He literally has a podcast

Everyone and their mum has a podcast these days:feelstastyman:

Anyway he was pretty funny and had a sick burn on some fat lady, and im glad he hasn't completed soyed out.

I remember maddox and used to think that site was the most amazing thing ever JFL. Weird how things change.