Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Based: Daria Volosevich-The Sky of Slavs

Only Slavs are the real and most supreme whites

No Jfl.

I mean yeah Slavs are very based nowadays, and they do have various good historical achievements, but they're not the only "real aryans"
Ancient South Russians were the first ones to call themselves Aryans like I said

Ancient South Russians were the first ones to call themselves Aryans like I said
No, all Yamnaya did:

View: https://imgur.com/6NbySfj

Phenotypically, the Yamnaya had mostly brown hair and brown eyes, while blue eyes, blond, and red hair were common among the Corded Ware and their descendants. The Indo-Iranian Andronovo peoples — who were descended predominately from the Corded Ware and partially from the Yamnaya — were almost entirely blond-haired and blue-eyed.

No, all Yamnaya did:

View: https://imgur.com/6NbySfj

Source? Did Greeks and Romans call themselves "Aryan"? Only Indo-Iranians called themselves that, Indo-Iranian origin is Andronovo culture. So South Russians were the real Aryans

@Copexodius Maximus

No they dont jfl

They're Dinaric, East Baltic, and have some Nordic influence on them.

Turks are Armenoid, Anatolid, etc.
Slavs are pontid, which means med with east baltid influence.

There are a lot of east baltids too, but it seems that there are more pontids than baltids among slavs.

Source? Did Greeks and Romans call themselves "Aryan"? Only Indo-Iranians called themselves that, Indo-Iranian origin is Andronovo culture. So South Russians were the real Aryans

@Copexodius Maximus
Greeks & Romans are very similar to modern populations in the region, at least Italians mainly the North ones where some of my ancestors came from are. Idk about Greeks.

They're mostly ANF/EEF, which is similar to it, but also carries some Steppe/Yamnaya.

I think some of their culture was inspired by it, but they refereed to themselves as "Latini" since this was many centuries after & they had diverged quite a bit.
NV01srJ

GVTdKTT 1

Slavs are pontid
North Pontid:

northpontidm.jpg

northpontid.gif

And this is only some of them.
, which means med with east baltid influence.
According to the phenos site, it's Mediterranid with some East Europid & Nordid.
There are a lot of east baltids too, but it seems that there are more pontids than baltids among slavs.
Pontids are still White & look very different from Turks; only a few Turks have that pheno.

Most Turks are Anatolid, Armenoid, or some other MENA/Caucus pheno.

This is the most common Slav pheno:

easteuropidm.jpg

easteuropid.gif

Greeks & Romans are very similar to modern populations in the region, at least Italians mainly the North ones where some of my ancestors came from are. Idk about Greeks.

They're mostly ANF/EEF, which is similar to it, but also carries some Steppe/Yamnaya.

I think some of their culture was inspired by it, but they refereed to themselves as "Latini" since this was many centuries after & they had diverged quite a bit.
View attachment 1204812

View attachment 1204813

When did they call themselves "Aryan" though?

Aryan is a misnomer term attributed to whole of Indo-European tree when it applies only to Indo-Iranians.

its use as an ethnocultural self-designation is only attested among Indo-Iranian peoples and there is no evidence of its use as an ethnonym among 'Proto-Indo-Europeans'. In any case, scholars point out that, even in ancient times, the idea of being an Aryan was religious, cultural, and linguistic, not racial.

Meanwhile actual Turks

anatolidm.jpg

anatolid.gif

Man, this is exactly what an average russian looks like. I see a lot of them daily and like half of them look like this.

The pheno u posted before is quite typical too, but not as typical as this.

On the maps, GrAYtard, it shows this pheno is only common in Turkey & slightly in some adjacent regions.
It just means that the map is incorrect. I live among ethnic Russians, and this phenotype is very typical among them.

Im not saying that the pheno you posted is not typical, but this one is even more typical.

It just means that the map is incorrect.
No it isn't,

look at any racial/anthropological map they are very different from Anatolian Turks
I live among ethnic Russians, and this phenotype is very typical among them.
They're probably Turk or Kavkaz immigrants

These are actual Russians:

1-GettyImages-1243592912.jpg

000_32EW7N9.jpg

reuters-3-2024-07-63c235d7e3054b73d77e69259b9624ce.jpg

a-russian-folk-music-group-in-traditional-clothing-in-a-small-remote-AMYH7M.jpg

1000_F_224127926_UzchI7TsmsSFQlBO6WUYbgtvPsAEJske.jpg

moscow-russland-14th-june-2018-russian-fans-celebrate-their-team-gesfootballworld-cup-2018-russia-opening-match-russia-saudi-arabia-14062018-gessoccerfootballworld-cup-2018-russia-opening-match-russia-vs-saudi-arabia-moscow-june-14-2018-usage-worldwide-credit-dpaalamy-live-news-P2AJW4.jpg

F118802F-C79B-4FEA-8988-085EBA0870E2_w1080_h608.jpg

Im not saying that the pheno you posted is not typical, but this one is even more typical.
No, it's not

Most are going to be East Baltid or another one like that.

Jfl at this retardation @wereq

Germans yes, but French are too diverse and often looks more like Jewish.
main-qimg-8330f93232bed2fcd9d04d34b0fe90ae.webp

69931613 652527015239118 6181491479874109440 n

westalpinidm.jpg

westalpinid.gif

1359400647225cached 1392x928

(ignore the immigrants)

A46QVT5EYFLGLHC4RZL3DGRAK4.jpg

They don't look "Jewish" to me & look very Western euro jfl.

And yes, Western Europeans can have darker-colored hair, tons of Anglos & Celts do.

Last edited:
Most Russians will be East Baltid, with ofc some Volgid & Nordid influence on them.

And no, I dont give a shit about anyone trying to cherry-pick "Russians" or "French" to prove how "Turk" or "Jewish" they look.

I mean such types

Philippe-Harel.jpg
Looks Alpinid+Mediterranid White, compare him to the phenos I shared.

He doesn't have the concave nose Jews have.

Are you referring to the Jewish-diaspora in the country, that didnt mix much on a mass-scale with the natives, or do you think every French is somehow a Jewish-mutt?

Last edited:
This is such a wonderful ethnonationalist song. :feelsohh::feelsohh:Its in my playlist.
Well yeah I like it, but it irks me how this thread got de-railed.

@Copexodius Maximus
Aryan = Indo-Iranian.

@Copexodius Maximus
Proof of anyother Indo-Europeans except Indo-Iranians calling themselves Aryans?
They originated from the Yamnaya culture.

Aryan = Indo-Iranian.
And the origin of Indo-Iranians is Ancient South Russia. So Ancient Russians are the first Aryans
They originated from the Yamnaya culture.
Yamnaya culture was (one of the hypothesis is that it was the origin of IE as well) Indo-European not Indo-Iranian. Indo-Iranian is just an branch of the whole tree

Which means that the term Aryan likely had some roots in the Yamnaya culture
probably not, since there is no occurrence of the term in any non indo-iranian language at all. The earliest Indo-Europeans reference to themselves are the Hittites who called themselves Neshians. The other ones all had different names for themselves as well. Not sure what the yamnaya would have called themselves, but that’s typical before writing became common. Lost to time.

probably not, since there is no occurrence of the term in any non indo-iranian language at all. The earliest Indo-Europeans reference to themselves are the Hittites who called themselves Neshians. The other ones all had different names for themselves as well. Not sure what the yamnaya would have called themselves, but that’s typical before writing became common. Lost to time.
Well it had roots there at the very least, since it stems from the Yamnaya language/culture

Which means that the term Aryan likely had some roots in the Yamnaya culture
Not really at all. Indo-Iranian branch is the most distant from the rest of Indo-European. Seems like they picked up a lot of native practices and language from BMAC people they interacted with
Well it had roots there at the very least, since it stems from the Yamnaya language/culture
"We waz Aryan and sheit :feelstastyman:". Aryan = Indo-Iranian and nothing else. Like I said it's a misnomer term attributed to whole of Proto-Indo-European, when the evidence suggests it was only Indo-Iranian

Btw I you don't seem to be understanding the Indo-European very well. I saw you somewhere say that Hinduism was apparently the evil corruption of the superior culture Aryans brought here :feelshaha: Bro if you had know any better you would know that cow-worship, using of cow urine as purification and the weird horse scarifing ritual are all Indo-Iranian origin. They were present in zoroastrianism as well

I don't know why the fuck we are glorifying Aryans, they had a shitty culture and religions. They only spread across because they domisticated the horse and their lands forced them to move around

Do you know what the relationship was between ANE and yamnaya?

Not really at all. Indo-Iranian branch is the most distant from the rest of Indo-European. Seems like they picked up a lot of native practices and language from BMAC people they interacted with

"We waz Aryan and sheit :feelstastyman:". Aryan = Indo-Iranian and nothing else. Like I said it's a misnomer term attributed to whole of Proto-Indo-European, when the evidence suggests it was only Indo-Iranian
You are right, they call it the satem-centum divide in the IE family. But idk how much of if was due to mixture with BMAC and how much was just natural evolution.

But idk how much of if was due to mixture with BMAC and how much was just natural evolution.
I think it's agreed that Soma/Haoma and the fire rituals in Indo-Iranian religions are from BMAC. I think even most of the substrate in Proto-Indo-Iranian language was proposed to be from BMAC language

Do you know what the relationship was between ANE and yamnaya?

You are right, they call it the satem-centum divide in the IE family. But idk how much of if was due to mixture with BMAC and how much was just natural evolution.
Also I think the Anatolian hypothesis is getting more and more prominence. I think this would make sense more as Proto-Indo-European homeland than yamnaya, because even otherwise Sandniggers were the originators of the first civilizations and developments.

Also I think the Anatolian hypothesis is getting more and more prominence. I think this would make sense more as Proto-Indo-European homeland than yamnaya, because even otherwise Sandniggers were the originators of the first civilizations and developments.
Anatolia back then was quite different from the modern region iirc

I thought it was the opposite, where the idea was more discredited. Afaik the theories keep pushing the IE further North and East.

I think it's agreed that Soma/Haoma and the fire rituals in Indo-Iranian religions are from BMAC. I think even most of the substrate in Proto-Indo-Iranian language was proposed to be from BMAC language
I know it originates in that region, but idk it was a practice before the Aryans came into the region. What was the BMAC language? Cause afaik they are like the IVC but without the abo mixture.