Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Dad says no to Stacy daughter wanting Chads

He's a cumskin so he'll most likely let her do whatever the fuck she wants.

Im guessing his whore of a daughter has already slept with men who all look like that.

She sounds like a typical NPC cumskin whore too.

20200219 165731

Im guessing his whore of a daughter has already slept with men who all look like that.

View attachment 307003
and he'll pay for all her expenses

If he was really a based dad he'd beat the shit out of her and make her delete tiktok

View attachment 307003
You're so fucking based bro

actually that toilets father mogs some of the guys he looks like goldberg

did not watch, she has also probably had sex with Chads already tbh

Foids spend all day looking at chads on social media. Truly over

i bet 20 pounds that guy is not actually her father

He should beat her with his shoe, but the fact that he's even taking part in this retarded video means he's a cuck.

That's just for tiktok, in reality he's cucked by both of the women in his life and what they say goes.

Bet the girl is fucking those guys anyways. Doesn't matter what her dad has to say, stopping women from getting Chads is like trying to stop a landwhale from breaking into a Little Debbie truck.

Am I just retarded, or does she look like she's 30?

View attachment 307003
brootal judgement, gorilla leaves no hostages

and he'll pay for all her expenses
over for the white race, they can't even control their own kids

they'll never look at us that way, maybe only as a wallet, but nothing more. Never even began,

We have to take their rights away.
This is how foids look like now in their late teens/early 20s. 20s is the new 30s because having a lot of sex early makes you this way, I made a thread about this recently: https://incels.is/threads/the-absolute-state-of-foids.227248/
I think it has to do something with their bodies thinking since they are already having sex at early age, it must develop faster in order to be ready to take care of children. Of course they are not fucking to have children but their bodies don't know it. It's like young girls taking care of their baby siblings when their mother is drunk or doesn't take care of them all the time, they too tend to mature very quickly (looks wise) because that's the nature way of protecting the baby. These are just my theories but I am pretty sure they are correct.

Last edited:
she looks like a middle-aged Karen to me :feelstastyman: do foids really age that fast nowadays? they fucking hit the wall at 8 or what

she looks like a middle-aged Karen to me :feelstastyman: do foids really age that fast nowadays? they fucking hit the wall at 8 or what
IDK if you blocked me or something but I explained it here:

This is how foids look like now in their late teens/early 20s. 20s is the new 30s because having a lot of sex early makes you this way, I made a thread about this recently: https://incels.is/threads/the-absolute-state-of-foids.227248/
I think it has to do something with their bodies thinking since they are already having sex at early age, it must develop faster in order to be ready to take care of children. Of course they are not fucking to have children but their bodies don't know it. It's like young girls taking care of their baby siblings when their mother is drunk or doesn't take care of them all the time, they too tend to mature very quickly (looks wise) because that's the nature way of protecting the baby. These are just my theories but I am pretty sure they are correct.

IDK if you blocked me or something but I explained it here:
I'd just replied to his post before I read yours and didn't bother to delete or edit it later :feelstastyman:

I doubt he is actually based. The fact that he even participated in the video means that he probably already let her sleep with people like that. Cumskin parents are always cucks. He should have beaten her and sent her to a religious boarding school

View attachment 307003
>Would you let me date @ThoughtfulCel?
No.
>Why?
Gorilla.