Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based currycels ban mayo from curryland and from being with his wife

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This mayo is crying on Youtube about how he misses his wife and family in law, but the curry government banned him from the country and put him on a blacklist.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBGRQltTTAE

The based curries in the comments are shitting on him, and stopping JBW in curryland from occurring.

Ban all "Canadians".

Why the fuck would this white normie retard go after currywhores instead of rice whores? Does he have a shit fetish or something?

Why the fuck would this white normie retard go after currywhores instead of rice whores? Does he have a shit fetish or something?
Rice foids are still just as bad. If not worse.

America is the best nation in the world.
Yank cope

He is into curry culture or something. And his wife has vitiligo, her skin is peeling apart and is mostly whiter than almost any white person.

"Canada" is second-class so why do immigrants want to come to the USA and "Canada" doesn't exist to them? Especially Hispanics?
Cause there are other hispanics there in America. Running through one first world border is risky enough, no one is going to take their chances with 2. Plus they’ll die of cold.
Cope. I wanna fuck a rice foid really bad. Cant say the same for currys
Anecdotal attraction. But yeah, noodles are statistically the most attractive race of women.

JFL, he protested against the government while being there on a tourist visa and overstayed himself

Cope. I wanna fuck a rice foid really bad. Cant say the same for currys
Anecdotal attraction. But yeah, noodles are statistically the most attractive race of women.
Take off their fakeup and have them unleash their bad attitudes and then you tell me.
Cause there are other hispanics there in America. Running through one first world border is risky enough, no one is going to take their chances with 2. Plus they’ll die of cold.
Some come over here on a plane. Especially in DR and other Caribbean nations and South Americs, it's the only way since there's no land border. If we can fly to NYC, then we can also fly to Toronto.

Also, you have beaners and other spics in NYC and Chicago and Detroit, too. It gets really cold here during the winter but that doesn't stop Hispanics from coming to the northern American cities. And Toronto and Montréal aren't too far from the equator do why can't spics also go to these cities. They're not going into the taigas way up north.

JFL, he protested against the government while being there on a tourist visa and overstayed himself
JFL. Apparently some comments said that the people responded and said it has nothing to do with the protests, but rather that he was doing business while on a tourist visa.

JFL. Apparently some comments said that the people responded and said it has nothing to do with the protests, but rather that he was doing business while on a tourist visa.
He did that as well, he got into many restricted things without the necessary paperwork plus protests.

Take off their fakeup and have them unleash their bad attitudes and then you tell me.

Some come over here on a plane. Especially in DR and other Caribbean nations and South Americs, it's the only way since there's no land border. If we can fly to NYC, then we can also fly to Toronto.

Also, you have beaners and other spics in NYC and Chicago and Detroit, too. It gets really cold here during the winter but that doesn't stop Hispanics from coming to the northern American cities. And Toronto and Montréal aren't too far from the equator do why can't spics also go to these cities. They're not going into the taigas way up north.
They want to escape their shit hole countries, but they want to be with their communities still and not be isolated. Since there’s not many tacos here, it would be a lot harder to assimilate into the culture.
He did that as well, he got into many restricted things without the necessary paperwork plus protests.
Looks like he can start posting here in a short while at this rate cause it’s over for him.

They want to escape their shit hole countries, but they want to be with their communities still and not be isolated. Since there’s not many tacos here, it would be a lot harder to assimilate into the culture.
But you say "Canada" is a better country to immigrate because it has more freedom and is more open to diversity.

So why shouldn't Hispanics move there? Do you think Hispanics here really care about this country and consider themselves true patriots because immigrating to this great country has brought them the American Dream they can never achieve in their home countries?

And that's good. My plan is to get away from other spics as much as possible. I already know English and I'm already culturally Americanized. I don't want to associate with spics, I don't like to be labeled Hispanic and I hate hearing Spanish every time I walk down the street.

But you say "Canada" is a better country to immigrate because it has more freedom and is more open to diversity.

So why shouldn't Hispanics move there? Do you think Hispanics here really care about this country and consider themselves true patriots because immigrating to this great country has brought them the American Dream they can never achieve in their home countries?

And that's good. My plan is to get away from other spics as much as possible. I already know English and I'm already culturally Americanized. I don't want to associate with spics, I don't like to be labeled Hispanic and I hate hearing Spanish every time I walk down the street.
Canada objectively is more free than America, that’s not a debatable topic, it’s a fact. Also, most people probably think of America by what it once was, not what it presently is.

why do you want to be away from spics that bad? What did they do to you jfl?

Canada objectively is more free than America, that’s not a debatable topic, it’s a fact. Also, most people probably think of America by what it once was, not it what it presently is.
Then why don't more Latinos move to "Canada". Should I as a Latino move to "Canada"? Will they accept me as a Latino because of their diversity? Maybe I should increase awareness about "Canada" to Hispanics to show them an alternative to America.

Then why don't more Latinos move to "Canada". Should I as a Latino move to "Canada"? Will they accept me as a Latino because of their diversity? Maybe I should increase awareness about "Canada" to Hispanics to show them an alternative to America.
Illegal immigration is taken more seriously here than in America, contrary to popular opinion. But I have latino friends here, but if you don’t know English, it’s over for you.

Illegal immigration is taken more seriously here than in America, contrary to popular opinion. But I have latino friends here, but if you don’t know English, it’s over for you.
I'll just refugeemaxx and settle in Toronto since it has sanctuary city status. Or hide in the woods far up north.

They want more immigrants and diversity no? Besides, whites in "Canada" are much less racist and more liberal and accepting of foreigners, so I'm sure they'll defend me staying there.

And I already know English so that's going to make the trip much more easier for me.

What did he get banned for lmao?

I'll just refugeemaxx and settle in Toronto since it has sanctuary city status. Or hide in the woods far up north.

They want more immigrants and diversity no? Besides, whites in "Canada" are much less racist and more liberal and accepting of foreigners, so I'm sure they'll defend me staying there.

And I already know English so that's going to make the trip much more easier for me.
Canada doesn’t want diversity, most people in Canada don’t give a shit. Government wants it to virtue signal though. Most people don’t want immigrants either, most don’t care. But yeah, come here if you want.
Can't even own guns
True (but there are ways to get them) but total measures we are still more free.

What did he get banned for lmao?
He was there on a tourist visa still despite getting married there, and violated something in the clauses. Most people are saying he was involved in protests, but it seems he was involved in some business venture or something.

Last edited:
Canada doesn’t want diversity, most people in Canada don’t give a shit. Government wants it to virtue signal though. Most people don’t want immigrants either, most don’t care. But yeah, come here if you want.
How should I come? I do have a U.S. Passport, but how would I come by sneaking across the border and claim refugee status if I get caught?
True (but there are ways to get them) but total measures we are still more free.
If I own a gun legally here in the States, how easy will I be able to legally take my gun to "Canada"?

What a fucking faggot obsessing over a foid or pretending to for the sake of crying and advocating for cucked laws in a foreign country. Just get another hole already you brainlet, all whores are the same you aren't missing anything.

How should I come? I do have a U.S. Passport, but how would I come by sneaking across the border and claim refugee status if I get caught?

If I own a gun legally here in the States, how easy will I be able to legally take my gun to "Canada"?
I have no clue tbh. Don’t know shit about the actual immigration process. I’ll have to ask my lawyer friend.

What a fucking faggot obsessing over a foid or pretending to for the sake of crying and advocating for cucked laws in a foreign country. Just get another hole already you brainlet, all whores are the same you aren't missing anything.
It’s his wife tbf

Based. Too bad Chinese government too cucked to do the same with other JBWmaxxers.

Based. Too bad Chinese government too cucked to do the same with other JBWmaxxers.
China is cucking white people in other ways.

This mayo is crying on Youtube about how he misses his wife and family in law, but the curry government banned him from the country and put him on a blacklist.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBGRQltTTAE

The based curries in the comments are shitting on him, and stopping JBW in curryland from occurring.

while in Finland the opposite happens: people are shitting on the authorities for not letting curry man come here to see his children and Finnish woman who is the mother of this curry's children

JFL ethnics enter Europe with ease and whites are banned from ethnic countries, absolute cuckism

while in Finland the opposite happens: people are shitting on the authorities for not letting curry man come here to see his children and Finnish woman who is the mother of this curry's children
RIP curry chad

JFL ethnics enter Europe with ease and whites are banned from ethnic countries, absolute cuckism
It’s easy to go to their country, this guy was just an idiot.

I guarantee if you made the thread first with a title like OP's the reaction would have been totally different. EG "Based Finns ban curry invader out of their country and ban him to curryland" the curries on here would have been crying.
Only if the curry wasn’t chad tier in looks

Zabbaleen is the best nation in the world.
Why did you move to Canada then?

I guarantee if you made the thread first with a title like OP's the reaction would have been totally different. EG "Based Finns ban curry invader out of their country and ban him to curryland" the curries on here would have been crying.
He's not banned for marrying some currywhore tho, he did violate a lot of the visa regulations and rules, like he's involved in protests against a law enacted by the govt. that gave non muslims migrating to India from bordering muslim countries special privileges and was doing business, the former attracting most heat cos he even posted doing that on his YT channel. Nobody would have even known had he not posted doing that shit on YT, especially when those protests eventually culminated in openly violent riots.

Last edited:
He's not banned for marrying some currywhore tho, he did violate a lot of the visa regulations and rules, like he's involved in protests against a law enacted by the govt. that gave non muslims migrating to India from bordering muslim countries special privileges and was doing business, the former attracting most heat cos he even posted doing that on his YT channel. Nobody would have even known had he not posted doing that shit on YT, especially when those protests eventually culminated in openly violent riots.
Yeah, but I think my spin on it from an incel perspective is funnier.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back