Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based currycel is not playing along to foid mockery.

pretty sure i said yes if this ever happened

one of the benefits of being blackpilled if he was a bluepilled retard he would have fell for it

also went to everywhere i was invited, still useless

one of the benefits of being blackpilled if he was a bluepilled retard he would have fell for it
Based would've told that bitch to suck his cock to prove herself

plot twist: she indeed wanted to suck on his curry big cock and he ruined his best chance of ascension

Fucking brutal.

Reminds me of an experience I had in fifth grade. The popular kids were playing truth or dare, and a cute girl was dared to come up to me and ask me out on a date.

The curry knows she will never seriously like him because of his subhumanity and shes just fucking with him.

They can't just leave us subhumans to rot alone in peace. They just have to rub it in our faces.

I've had similar shit happen to me. A girl in 8th grade went up to me and said that her friend found me cute even though her friend was clearly repulsed by me. A few days ago some spics complimented me on my hair and then started laughing when I walked away.

Looks like she deleted her tiktok videos because people condemned her.

Yet if women have different preferences, how did they all know she was joking? :feelssus:

They can't just leave us subhumans to rot alone in peace. They just have to rub it in our faces.
Yeah. Being ugly isn't a crime but people sure will make you feel like it is. You could just be minding your own business and women will just ridicule you because you're ugly.

I would also said NO. In fact, I would have shown her the middle finger.

the camera on him alone should have been all he needed to know that it was a ploy to humiliate him. props to this south asian for putting his foot down.

Something similar happened to me too. Foids are sadists.
The curry knows she will never seriously like him because of his subhumanity and shes just fucking with him.
He sees the camera. Biggest tip-off. Also being approached by a woman is a red flag. Finally, her asking for your number. I fell for the PUA grift long ago and did lots of cold approaching. If a girl ever pulls a "why don't you give me your number instead," just walk away.
Yeah. Being ugly isn't a crime but people sure will make you feel like it is. You could just be minding your own business and women will just ridicule you because you're ugly.
I would also said NO. In fact, I would have shown her the middle finger.
"No I don't find you attractive *walk*."

Still mocked him. Should have used violence (in gta 2).

He sees the camera. Biggest tip-off. Also being approached by a woman is a red flag. Finally, her asking for your number. I fell for the PUA grift long ago and did lots of cold approaching. If a girl ever pulls a "why don't you give me your number instead," just walk away.
But if he was a white Chad she would be dead serious

gigatrue, I have more respect for this curry than any fakecel faggot on this site, we all know at least 75% of the blackpillers on here would say yes even if they knew it was a prank, in that way some are actually worse than bluepill cucks, blackpill clowns

Looks like she deleted her tiktok videos because people condemned her.

Yet if women have different preferences, how did they all know she was joking? :feelssus:
Brootal blackpill, the reality was so undeniable not even normies would try to cope about 'maybe she was into you bro' if he was white or black than maybe

B
Fucking brutal.

Reminds me of an experience I had in fifth grade. The popular kids were playing truth or dare, and a cute girl was dared to come up to me and ask me out on a date.
Bitches do this all the time to humiliate ugly males. They wouldn't do this if the ugly male could rape them

He was too kind if only he lashed out

If you're ever approached by a foid as an incel, there's these possibilities:
-She wants to sell you something or get you to sign some petition
-Doing a tiktok video