Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based curry migrants stealing housing from sexhavers in cuckada

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240607 101746 Reddit

Until it spills over & affects all the Canadiancels & makes their lives moire shit-I don't know what people like you are getting at with this, all because it ruins some normshits lives doesn't mean it's "good"

@My Name Jeff

The only way Canucks can own houses now is if foids have sex with the Poojabi landlords at least three times a week.

If they're curry landlords, they're likely renting out their homes to 10 other curries in the same house. I'm not sure why any non indian would want to live with a pack of other indians in the same house. You have no privacy and a posse of horny pajeets stuck around you 24/7.

The only way Canucks can own houses now is if foids have sex with the Poojabi landlords at least three times a week.
Landlordmaxxing is legit, so many landlords looking for female only tenants

Fuck sexhavers

Obey the Lord!

Is that real or are you joking? I can't believe this :lul: It has to be satite, right? Right???

Is that real or are you joking? I can't believe this :lul: It has to be satite, right? Right???
Satire; it's an over exaggeration of reality.

Satire; it's an over exaggeration of reality.
Cope it's real
Bruh, stop giving me conflicting answers :feelsseriously: . @Grim_Reaper @Copexodius Maximus since you live in Canada is this true or satire?
Just be curry landlord theory kek, 18 yo foid gets kicked out from house by parents would have to settle for jeet cock

Until it spills over & affects all the Canadiancels & makes their lives moire shit-I don't know what people like you are getting at with this, all because it ruins some normshits lives doesn't mean it's "good"

@My Name Jeff
honestly it's too late to fix this. our population has gone from 30 to 40mil in 8 years, that is insane. i think it's genuinely over for canada, we are 25% indian. these people bring over their third world mindset and culture. idk what to do at this point

I fucking hate the western culture of kicking kids out the house once they turn 18 its retarded af and benefits richfags.
@DarkStarDown

honestly it's too late to fix this. our population has gone from 30 to 40mil in 8 years, that is insane. i think it's genuinely over for canada, we are 25% indian. these people bring over their third world mindset and culture. idk what to do at this point
At least it would stink less in the Canadian streets from all that shitting because of the colder climate compared to curryland.

Bruh, stop giving me conflicting answers :feelsseriously: . @Grim_Reaper @Copexodius Maximus since you live in Canada is this true or satire?
Discrimination based on race or ethnicity is illegal

Punjabis only means they discriminate against the rest of the indians.