Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based curries and chinks raising rent in canada so that sexhavers have to suffer and live in trailers

I wouldn’t mind living in a trailer, think about it. It’s perfect for lonely subhumans and minimalists.
Also I fuckin hate those stupid ass chink and Indian immigrants stealing MY fucking Canada. I wanna kill them and wear their teeth as a necklace. Also I want Meth and steroids.

I wouldn’t mind living in a trailer, think about it. It’s perfect for lonely subhumans and minimalists.
Also I fuckin hate those stupid ass chink and Indian immigrants stealing MY fucking Canada. I wanna kill them and wear their teeth as a necklace. Also I want Meth and steroids.
Millions of chinks and curries are coming, and it's over for cuckada, a great nation polluted by shitskins

This effects incels too though

Everyone suffers from real estate speculation.

If I were homeless I would go full ER.

Happy Juneteeth!

It affects everyone dumbass

Based and high T

It affects everyone dumbass
This effects incels too though
:bigbrain:

IMG 8104

Gigabased+follow

Where did they mention curries

Canada is going to add two million people in just this year :lul::lul::lul: Just to put that into context, Canada had ~260k housing starts last year. Assuming each housing start could be built in a year, which is of course impractical, and factoring in an average household size of 2.51, Canada would be short housing for more than 1.35 million people in just this year alone. This is already on top of a severe housing shortage. All of those migrants are not going to leave, and there will be no political will to mass deport them. Over

flay their skin and make curry skin shoes and jackets, and make a scarf out of their hair

Currycels that live inside residencies rented out to them by slumlords probably live worse lives than whites that live at trailer parks.

obviously its not only asians and indians doing that

successful people who are smart with their money invest it into appreciating assets

even if you buy a house in a ghetto ass area the value will still go up just not as fast as it would a rich white area

it happens all over the developed world.

government has to step in to build more homes. more supply means lower prices

Last edited:
Based af, all sex havers should be homeless

The cucks and whores in r/CanadaHousing2 are seething :soy: :foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back