Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion based countries

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
which countries nowadays do you think are at least slightly more based than NATO western countries

my list goes:
russia
belarus
china
north korea
syria

Hungary kinda

Two words: Pussy riot
That is a country?
Women almost never get punished for crimes, while men get buttfucked for the slightest misstep

north korea
Actually yes
Do you mean the Syria under ISIS rule or under Bashar Assad? The second one is a modern secular state, which allows women to be whores and have sex outside of marriage

The only countries that actually oppose Jewish feminism, are: Saudi Arabia and North Korea.

In all other countries, women can whore around without fearing consequences

The only countries that actually oppose Jewish feminism, are: Saudi Arabia and North Korea.

In all other countries, women can whore around without fearing consequences
Not in Nigeria or the Congo or Liberia or Haiti

syria. north korea. China

no country is based enough that subhumans like us would get laid

which countries nowadays do you think are at least slightly more based than NATO western countries

my list goes:
russia
belarus
china
north korea
syria
Includes most retarded jew infested countries

chechenya once

China has the most unequal male to female ratio. It is not based it is an incel land. If the government in China allowed free speech a Chinese equivalent of this site have probably 20x the amount of users.

North Korea is probably the only based, state no interracial marriage allowed according to law.

China has the most unequal male to female ratio. It is not based it is an incel land. If the government in China allowed free speech a Chinese equivalent of this site have probably 20x the amount of users.
i mean the government

Hungary/Serbia/Turkey

No country is completely based, but some more than others, and JFLChina is not based - Huge incel population, sons are basically their parents retirement plan, foids that refuse to marry you unless you have a house & car, monitored internet, and lately, basically fucking imprison people in their own homes if too many people in the area get cough and sniffles
A lot of riceman go to Siberia to find wives, because Russian foids are far less demanding than the entitled dragon ladies. Seriously, I think Japan, despite being defanged and neutered by the US, is more based than China by comparison

The most based countries atm are Russia, Hungary, and Serbia

my list goes:
russia
belarus
china
north korea
syria
add hungary and serbia

China. I obviously do not want to live there but CCP tyranny is lifefuel.

USA, but only the military industrial complex part, I hate the American people, they should all be nuked. The US invasion of Iraq and countless other countries was based. I also love their military equipment, very capable, great aesthetics. The US has a very nice strategic position(North America, surrounded by oceans on both sides, difficult if not impossible to invade).

Russia, they are the ones that will likely nuke the US into oblivion. Their military and their invasion of Ukraine is based. Russians have the coolest and most capable ICBMs.

Israel, the best one IMO. The Zionists want to eradicate all goy. They treat the goy, their Palestinian neighbors, like absolute nothings. It's lifefuel for me. They want to fulfil the doomsday prophecies of the Torah. They have nuclear ICBMs too, they will use them on their Middle East neighbors, Europe and the US if Israel is ever defeated or close to defeat. Look up "the Sampson Option". They are manipulating the other countries to bring forth the Gog and Magog war. They are destroying Western civilization in countless ways that I won't bother mentioning here.

Argentina-Chile, only for their natural beauty, the Southern cape of South America, Tierra del Fuego.

Last edited:
Afghanistan and North Korea are probably the only based countries.

my list goes:
russia
belarus
china
north korea
syria
add afghanistan (taliban)

japan isnt that bad, no whores in the government