Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based cops manhandle un-cooperative whore who was resisting arrest in Australia

Based 'strayan cunts

Fuck the police.

I know you guys are glad that a foid is on the receiving end of taxpayer-funded excessive force, but these low IQ uniformed thugs have no qualms using even more violence against men like us.

I hope the pigs and their families are boiled alive.

The "this is going on social media" whining from the soy was pretty cringe ngl

Still, fuck the cops

Agreed. It felt good to see the foid getting her comeuppance though.

What was this whore even thinking resisting arrest like that?! Kicking the officer are you serious?!

dumb stacy whore i hope strayan law also has felony as a charge that makes you unhireable.Filthy whore slut

nice, they should have used more force though

Fuck the police.

I know you guys are glad that a foid is on the receiving end of taxpayer-funded excessive force, but these low IQ uniformed thugs have no qualms using even more violence against men like us.

I hope the pigs and their families are boiled alive.
Yep, cops are legit vermin, fuck them.

Holy shit, they legit slammed her in the beginning. Too bad they didn't use even more force.

I don't like cops but I'm not going to cry over some slut.

r/pussypassdenied

They guy recording legit sound like a soyboy, and most likely is one.

They guy recording legit sound like a soyboy, and most likely is one.

He was white-knighting for the foid so badly. He probably thought that if he stood up for the girl in front of the cops, that afterward she would reward him with her pussy. Instead she probably forgot about him defending her and ended up getting fucked in the arse by Tyrone and Chad in threesome.

I hate all those fucking simps WKs in the background

and ended up getting fucked in the arse by Tyrone and Chad in threesome.
lol not just that, she probably got wet from being abused like that. these 2 cops have more of a chance with her than the soycuck :feelskek:

Dumb bitch deserved it. Fuck some Australians are brain dead morons.

that probably turned her on tbh

He was white-knighting for the foid so badly. He probably thought that if he stood up for the girl in front of the cops, that afterward she would reward him with her pussy. Instead she probably forgot about him defending her and ended up getting fucked in the arse by Tyrone and Chad in threesome.