Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based cop puts thugmaxxed Chad down at his niece's own wedding after getting assaulted, whore wife seethes

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
You can tell this gentleman had a great personality and was a valuable member to soyciety. Never mind the fact that he was literally aggressive to everyone at his families wedding or tried to steal an officer's sidearm after knocking out another, his wife's personality detector must be flawless and totally working 100% :feelsclown:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOzWnTU47cg

Cops should've lit up those screeching holes too tbh :society:

Last edited:
Based incel cop btfoing low iq faggot chads :feelsaww:

they should've started shooting at every nigger that they see at that monkey wedding

You can tell this gentleman had a great personality and was a valuable member to soyciety. Never mind the fact that he was literally aggressive to everyone at his families wedding or tried to steal an officer's sidearm after knocking out another, his wife's personality detector must be flawless and totally working 100% :feelsclown:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOzWnTU47cg

Cops should've lit up that hole too for also assaulting them tbh :society:

Nice! One less scumbag

Women wailing for the fucker makes me laugh for some reason. Obnoxious moron thinks he is bulletproof, what did he expect, normie bravado macho bullshit, he got what he fucking deserved.

One Less piece of Shit left

Jfl, at the screaming foid. Foids would rather be with some low iq brute than any of us. Even normies I know are struggling these days. :feelsclown:

timestamps nigga? :dafuckfeels:

I don't weep that he's gone, but I don't think the cops were in the right here. Why the fuck did they just rush the guy and then just stand next to him like idiots lmao they just said that he was beating people up, so the cop gets in close enough to get punched without any real de-escalation at all.

Either way, though, that dude was a miserable cretin and the world is probably better off without him. Fucking normie sexhaver scum.

Dude, the women going REEEEEE are something to behold. He literally assaulted an officer lmao, what the fuck did he expect?

Dude, the women going REEEEEE are something to behold. He literally assaulted an officer lmao, what the fuck did he expect?
Foids wouldn't bat an eye if they see cops mowing down multiple innocent incels, they probably would join up to become police officers themselves after :feelsclown:

Foids wouldn't bat an eye if they see cops mowing down multiple innocent incels, they probably would join up to become police officers themselves after :feelsclown:
"What a loss. He seemed like such a great contributor to society too." - Based comment lmfao :feelskek::feelskek:

curious tho he was her brother, they praise their brother's if they're chad too

I think the cops are a bunch of cowards for shooting dead an unarmed person, sure the dude punched a cop first but there’s like 5 or 6 cops, if they all teamed up they could just beat the guy up and then restrain him instead of shooting him. (They could’ve even tased him).

Anyone with a gun will win in a fight against an unarmed person, it doesn’t make you strong, it just shows that you are so weak that you have to resort to using a Weapon because you know you’ll lose in hand-to-hand combat.

Other than that I think the cops are based and I’m happy there is one less chad in the world, the females crying at his death was like music to my ears

Last edited:
CuckTears won't touch this :society:

I lost braincels watching this

I think the cops are a bunch of cowards for shooting dead an unarmed person, sure the dude punched a cop first but there’s like 5 or 6 cops, if they all teamed up they could just beat the guy up and then restrain him instead of shooting him.

Anyone with a gun will win in a fight against an unarmed person, it doesn’t make you strong, it just shows that you are the weak one who needs a weapon to win in an unarmed fight.

Other than that I think the cops are based and I’m happy there is one less chad in the world, the females crying at his death was like music to my ears
5 or 6 cops? There were 2 cops there.

Secondly, that guy was trying to beat the shit out of the officer who shot him and already punched the first officer, if they wouldn't have shot him he could have knocked them both out and stole their guns. It was completely justified imo. Don't try to beat up cops.

Edit: did some more reading and the first officer was knocked unconscious and the second one tried using his taser first. It was completely justified.

might wanna get your eyes checked bro
He's referring to the filthy niggers provoking the cop that had slain the Chad, silly GrAYcel

Fuck yeah nigger, death to chads and stacies!
tbh once thought of cop maxing for that reason. If they got paid more would def do it.

the screaming and crying after that fucking ape was put down was muy perfecto.:owo:

Darwin would be proud

was that 9mm or .45 in the Chad? i couldn't tell
Most likely 9mm since that is the standard issue. Wished yankee cops still used the .41 long colt

Last edited:
Wow that felt great to watch. Should have shot the roastie bitch defending her thugmaxed gangster chad as well.

1. RULE OF ANY PARTY, IT THERE IS NIGGERS SOMEONE IS BOUND TO GET SHOT

That was pretty cool of the cop to turn the wedding to a funeral. Public service announcement, don't' talk to a cop, don't talk back to a cop, follow orders. Don't call the cops unless you want yourself or the other person dead. Don't go to parties with niggers. Don't come at a person with a fire arm. - This is why so many niggers end up as maggot food because they can't follow directions and other niggers.

1. RULE OF ANY PARTY, IT THERE IS NIGGERS SOMEONE IS BOUND TO GET SHOT

That was pretty cool of the cop to turn the wedding to a funeral. Public service announcement, don't' talk to a cop, don't talk back to a cop, follow orders. Don't call the cops unless you want yourself or the other person dead. Don't go to parties with niggers. Don't come at a person with a fire arm. - This is why so many niggers end up as maggot food because they can't follow directions and other niggers.
Incredibly Based post

Holy fucking based, just by the thumbnail I can tell he was an insufferable cancer on society who undeservingly got love and worship from foids who are retarded enough to be attracted to savages like this. good riddance you piece of shit and I hope he suffered before he died.

I hope cops kill more normies. The BLM riots was such lifefuel, watching the pig men and the normies go at each other destroying local normies businesses and killing people who have sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back