Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Colorado People

Fucking loled, low inhib and based.

Colorado is full of fucking progressive shitheads. Don't let a flier from someone in that state fool you.

I wish I lived in Boulder instead of shithole south

Why not the south tho basically free guns
none of my family have any and no friends so I've barely even seen any. My coworker let me hold his glock43 once though

Based as FUCK

Colorado is full of fucking progressive shitheads. Don't let a flier from someone in that state fool you.
Bunch of commiefornia transplants

To the ADL facts = hate. And that stupid goy at the beginning didn't rebut their claims only saying they're historically inaccurate. ADL wants more hate so they can gain more power.

Name the jew!

none of my family have any and no friends so I've barely even seen any. My coworker let me hold his glock43 once though
That is a good weapon to hold, though. reliable.
Bunch of commiefornia transplants

To the ADL facts = hate. And that stupid goy at the beginning didn't rebut their claims only saying they're historically inaccurate. ADL wants more hate so they can gain more power.
Everyone always wants more power. These people are no different. Pretending to care about social issues.