Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based Chuds make cucks seethe

Pointing out who the pedophiles are = neo-nazi. Ok bro

And the entire site is a forum by weebhunter from neets after defecting.

Is this a site referral or something :feelshaha:

Pointing out who the pedophiles are = neo-nazi. Ok bro

And the entire site is a forum by weebhunter from neets after defecting.
They don't care about pedophilia as long as it's leftist kikes and faggots who are doing it :feelsjuice:

I bet the comments are full of pedocels saying shit like “WTF I love Jews now!”
I expected as much too, and that would be the case incels.is. Here it’s a bunch of neo-nazi talking points, homophobia, and advocating genocide.

Incels really are the worst kind of human.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Kek at those retards:lul::lul:, mofos stalk us for years and don't even know how we'd react to pedos:feelskek::feelskek:.

They don't care about pedophilia as long as it's leftist kikes and faggots who are doing it :feelsjuice:
Far left advocates for pedophilia legalization for most of the 20th century, especially philosophers in France. It’s not a coincidence but rather designed to be that way.

Far left advocates for pedophilia legalization for most of the 20th century, especially philosophers in France. It’s not a coincidence but rather designed to be that way.
They were testing if they could get normgroids to accept pedos, now they're just doing it behind the scenes.

Is chuds.life another incels site????

The chud life is the only life for me :feelsmusic:

The design of chuds.life mogs .is into oblivion. They even have a Halloween theme now