Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based chinks shuts down LGBT social media accounts

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Chinese social media giant WeChat shuts LGBT accounts

China's most popular social media service has deleted accounts on LGBT topics run by university students and nongovernment groups, prompting concern the ruling Communist Party is tightening control over gay and lesbian content.

China's recent crack down on feminism and LGBT is fucking gigalifefuel. Time to move to chinkland buddy boyos.

And liberals will still buck dance for china:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

At least someone's doing something about pigskin degeneracy spreading to their county :feelskek:

In about 5 years, China, Russia, and Saudi Arabia will pretty much be the only places that are free from gays and trannies being pushed into the mainstream

In about 5 years, China, Russia, and Saudi Arabia will pretty much be the only places that are free from gays and trannies being pushed into the mainstream
JFL Saudi Arabia is already cucking for globohomo.

really? I've only seen Pakistan do that, and I thought they were hardcore islamic
Saudi Royals are crypto jews. Of course Saudi Arabia will slowly get liberalized.

no. fuck this shit. LGBT is a fucking choice. do you really think in a fucked up country like china and india, with gender ratio of 120 males vs. 100 females, faggotry is a bad thing?

more fags is better for those societies. less social instabilities.

imagine conforming to muuuuuuuuh social pressures and have those faggots compete for pussies against incels. FUCKING RAGEFUELE :feelsdevil:

they are better off fucking each other as far as i am concerned.
Reported for faggotry.

no. fuck this shit. LGBT is a fucking choice. do you really think in a fucked up country like china and india, with gender ratio of 120 males vs. 100 females, faggotry is a bad thing?

imagine conforming to muuuuuuuuh social pressures and have those faggots compete for pussies against incels. FUCKING RAGEFUELE :feelsdevil:

:feelswhat::feelswhere:

Based chinkcels ngl

China has a long history of homosexual records

most emperors in west han dynasty had catamites or male lovers

High IQ:feelsokman:, competition for average chinkcel is already impossible

I never see gays/trans people, why there are some incels so obsessed with them.

I want China to start WW3 already

really? I've only seen Pakistan do that, and I thought they were hardcore islamic
Every Sunni country except Pakistan has normalized relations with Israel and have cucked hard. Jfl. Gulf Arabs are Jewish as fuck. Also they’re the most semetic but not those kinds

Gigabased.
TERAlifefuel.
Go China!

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I don't see how that's gonna help us