Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based Chemist

JFL, that's a funny post.

So many triggered normies in the comments. Same ones who tell us "It's juz a jokeeee" when we get mad at KILL ALL MEN or women making fun of short men, etc

So many triggered normies in the comments. Same ones who tell us "It's juz a jokeeee" when we get mad at KILL ALL MEN or women making fun of short men, etc

Yikes sweetie, that’s not how girls work :soy:

A few years ago you'd be able to post this just fine. Now everyone loses their shit

I browsed a little just now and boy, does reddit know anything other than to bark incel at everything.

I browsed a little just now and boy, does reddit know anything other than to bark incel at everything.
Then of course there's the typical "I bet he hasn't touched a woman yet" basically trying to write a narrative of him being an unattractive male as if it has any relevance to the joke.

Reverse the genders and a woman making this joke is seen as quirky and any male mad at it needs to calm down and learn how to take a joke.

All of a sudden this guy is ugly, an incel, mysogi ist, etc, for making a JOKE. For any holes reading, Jokes aren't supposed to be politically correct, that's why they're called jokes you dumb cunts, you're literally proving him right by overreacting.

A guy finds. A creative way to joke about female nature and the female equivalent to his joke is kill all men lmao

Last edited:
Based
Lifefuel

Then of course there's the typical "I bet he hasn't touched a woman yet" basically trying to write a narrative of him being an unattractive male as if it has any relevance to the joke.

Reverse the genders and a woman making this joke is seen as quirky and any male mad at it needs to calm down and learn how to take a joke.

All of a sudden this guy is ugly, an incel, mysogi ist, etc, for making a JOKE. For any holes reading, Jokes aren't supposed to be politically correct, that's why they're called jokes you dumb cunts, you're literally proving him right by overreacting.
They virgin shame men at every turn but God forbid someone say something bad about a woman even as a joke.