Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chadlite schools Fat Tinder roastie on hypergamy (normies are triggered)

chadlite is based but the entire article and that fat whore are a pure ragefuel

He's infringing on her human rights apparently...
Jfl at this world.

A woman gets bashed for being fat and there's a whole article.

Meanwhile,
Images 6

"Much equality"
"Man the fuck up"
:soy::soy::soy:

Who actually writes a fucking article about this. 90% of the female population exclude me from dating because of my height where is my pity.

I remember the time when I used to be a cuck. I'd have considered this guy a selfish annoying dude.

But in truth, I realize now that all he's doing is trying to enhance the situation of other men who aren't as gifted as him. It's an act of charity, might I say generosity, to increase the average Joe value on the sex market.

On the contrary, cucks swiping right to all entitled foids like the landwhale in the article are the selfish and dumb. They think they optimize their chance to slay, while in fact they disminish the chances for every men, including themselves, by lowering men values.

I salute this Chadlite of honor.

You don't really believe it was Chad writting this to her?

Connor is likely someone from here using fake pics.

I belive that too, men are thirsty so irl he would fuck and dump her. It was propably a poor incel guy like us who wanted to teach a lesson, propably the fat whore is talking to other men too so while she was ''on defence teehee'' she didn't really care.

I believe it's a Chadfisher.

Lol just look at the way the article is opinionated against him. But she is allowed to swipe left on anyone and give one word responses to us right?

I suspect that's a chadfish account. Which one of you did this? We should do this kind of stuffs more, put those hypergamous whores in their right places.

I suspect that's a chadfish account. Which one of you did this? We should do this kind of stuffs more, put those hypergamous whores in their right places.

Agree. Getting rejected and insulted by Chad hurts them the most.

Looks like the pork got roasted :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Meanwhile foids say a lot worse to men and do all sorts of horrible things by lying and manipulation.

"you are out of my league based on my personality and kindness" JFL HAHAHAAHAHAH

stop sucking chad dick moron

Based and redpilled.

Women tell us they're out of our league, no-one gives s flying fuck
A chad tells a woman hes out of her league, the whole society stops to make sure that woman can get a chad

Look at this lying whore "I don't look at people and think oh he is ugly or fat I am not going to give them a chance"

She also thinks the chad will like her because of her personality lul, this actually life fuel tbh.

Next time you fat fucking whore piece of shit, perhaps you should work on your personality and shower before you message chad you nasty fucking fat piece of shit? Maybe then he will like you then you fat bastard? A haircut would be needed too tbh

JFL at this chadlite "You are one fat mother fucker"

chadlite is based

LOOOL WHICH ONE OF YUO GUYS WAS IT??

YOU ARE MY HERO FOREVER

Didn't read, but the fact he matched with her in the first place and breathed life into a confrontational conversation suggests he's not out of the mud yet.

Mad props to the big girl for keeping her cool. Damn.... most people would be reeeeee-ing their head off right from the start.

Women tell us they're out of our league, no-one gives s flying fuck
A chad tells a woman hes out of her league, the whole society stops to make sure that woman can get a chad
this. these double standards are pure cho fuel tbh

Damn that man has digested blackpill knowledge. BASED

ssss.jpg

Blatant Chadfish. But well done. More people should do this.

How many articles have been written about women who shame short men on TInder? No one told her to become fat.

Obese women need to be taught a valuable lesson about their market value

its an OBVIOUS chadfish. I don't think any chad would behave like that.
He is dropping some beginner level black pills:blackpill: don't you see :feelshmm:
LOOOL WHICH ONE OF YUO GUYS WAS IT??

YOU ARE MY HERO FOREVER

A woman gets bashed for being fat and there's a whole article.

Meanwhile,
View attachment 89597
"Much equality"
"Man the fuck up"
:soy::soy::soy:

Meanwhile foids say a lot worse to men and do all sorts of horrible things by lying and manipulation.
ssss.jpg

How many articles have been written about women who shame short men on TInder? No one told her to become fat.

@catfishman23 ?

Chadfisher or not, he is telling the truth. Isn't honesty a virtue?

That dumb bitch's replies. "well durhur maybe I just wanna get to know someone for their personality, I totally didnt swipe on you because of your looks, I'm a people person, I love finding out who they are as a person durhurhur, I can offer my looks and personality I don't believe in leagues."

It's like a topsy turvy world where every word out of a foid's mouth is a lie and a defense of their fragile ego.

I had this thought as well

On the contrary, cucks swiping right to all entitled foids like the landwhale in the article are the selfish and dumb. They think they optimize their chance to slay, while in fact they disminish the chances for every men, including themselves, by lowering men values.
Contrary to popular belief, dating is NOT a "numbers game". If 10 foids find you unattractive, the odds are excellent that the next 1000 foids you encounter will also feel the same way.

Chadlite is based af and I give him props for mentioning all my fat friends and average-below average guys out there. I mean I know so many guys in real life who would be gods in the ancient world for swinging an axe into someone's head but here they are useless because they are just big ugly unintelligent brutes... I really feel for my orc cell compatriots who were my friends or allies in the past....... Chadlite is a good guy for telling foid that she's retarded for overlooking these types of people.
ssss.jpg

how about that right? on all these online dating sites these fucking short girls normal size girls and fat chicks all have a "You must be this tall to ride" sign. Even though they are fucking average as a stale piece of raisin bread or fat. Are they insane denying me because I'm shorter than their 6'5" tom brady prince in shining armor(Btw tom brady would just call them fat too)? Hah I just want to be a fucking zyklon b machine.

Last edited:
It's funny how she gets super defensive and tries to use her personality as an excuse for swiping right on him, as if she's something special and deserves chad because of her "personality". Who the fuck looks for personality on tinder anyway?

Anyway, she probably swiped left on ugly guys without giving personality a second thought. But when she gets confronted, then she starts pretending for virtue signaling points.

It's funny how she gets super defensive and tries to use her personality as an excuse for swiping right on him, as if she's something special and deserves chad because of her "personality". Who the fuck looks for personality on tinder anyway?

Anyway, she probably swiped left on ugly guys without giving personality a second thought. But when she gets confronted, then she starts pretending for virtue signaling points.

The hypocrisy truly is their supremacist, selfish, self indulgence & sanctimonious self righteous vanity coming to the front.

She gets defended due to land whale lesbian radical feminist "body positivity" crap.

The chadlite gets condemned because he's less than Chad & defends the non chad men.
Chadfisher or not, he is telling the truth. Isn't honesty a virtue?
ssss.jpg

Fat women can get liposuction quite easily.

Short men can't become tall or over 6ft.

Women = Hypocrites

Based. We need more men to be like this.

chadfish or not we need more accounts doing that

Hope she went into depression

Oh look, a girl is having a bad time on a dating site, let's write an article about it.

It’s amazing that she even had the patience to go back and forth with him for as long as she did.
I wonder why that is the case.

Btw which one of you guys was that Chadfish? :feelskek:

I see nothing wrong here, if that chad aint a chadfish then hes a real saint

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back