Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Chad............

Strange how some women think that if they just tick certain boxes then every man would surely want them.

I mean... cliche as this sounds, I mostly go for personality.

But even if I didn't... I really don't find her particularly attractive. She just looks very normie, which is fine for some but it's a bit plain for me.

Strange how some women think that if they just tick certain boxes then every man would surely want them.

I mean... cliche as this sounds, I mostly go for personality.

But even if I didn't... I really don't find her particularly attractive. She just looks very normie, which is fine for some but it's a bit plain for me.

its a noodlewhore my dick is going no where near that fucking subhuman

Chad creampies and dumps while we get rejections

dont worry buddy boyo sex robots on their way fucking foids will lose all power
I hope we see those dayz. The thing that you are stating about is hard. Robots must be literally same as human. I mean more upgraded than robot Sofia. It will make some to mass production too. Btw we still won't get loved from a foid.

I hope we see those dayz. The thing that you are stating about is hard. Robots must be literally same as human. I mean more upgraded than robot Sofia. It will make some to mass production too. Btw we still won't get loved from a foid.

might be possible once the mass majority of men just stop going for women and they have to settle for us

might be possible once the mass majority of men just stop going for women and they have to settle for us
If that happens, then men will start going for foids again, reversing all of that progress. A true solution would involve men not going to foids anymore altogether.

If that happens, then men will start going for foids again, reversing all of that progress. A true solution would involve men not going to foids anymore altogether.

It'd never reverse at that point.

It'd be more like in Economics, where the "Supply" of females greatly increases while the high Demand remains as it was before. The "Price" of females would reach a new equilibrium point that would be significantly lower than it was before.

It'd never reverse at that point.

It'd be more like in Economics, where the "Supply" of females greatly increases while the high Demand remains as it was before. The "Price" of females would reach a new equilibrium point that would be significantly lower than it was before.
You're right. I thought of supply and demand but I didn't realize that the fembots would basically count as additional foids. This would be a direct fix to the demographics problem we have right now.

Normies still worship Zyzz? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Imagine thinking Zyzz had the mgtow or the "sigma" mentality these cringe incels in denials think he had. He was pumping and dumping whores every other day while they cope and worship him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You're right. I thought of supply and demand but I didn't realize that the fembots would basically count as additional foids. This would be a direct fix to the demographics problem we have right now.

Yes, although there are other developments. Making the sexbot able to move like a real human is still awhile away sans any breakthroughs, but the A.I. will likely be able to communicate like a human in a short time. Well, better than a human, since human females are stupid.

VR is another way this can be accomplished.

Also consider that the rise in deepfakes will diminish the legitimacy of OnlyFans workers.. I think. We will have literal Incel trolls making fake OnlyFans and completely fucking up the Supply of females there while profiting off of it as long as they can JFL.

Females have pretty much peaked, honestly. There's very little to go up from how high they are right now. There's nowhere to go but down. There's no other technology that will inflate their value any higher. Anything more advanced than what we have already will just end up helping males more than females.

Last edited:
She looks faker than a PS1 character

Also consider that the rise in deepfakes will diminish the legitimacy of OnlyFans workers.. I think. We will have literal Incel trolls making fake OnlyFans and completely fucking up the Supply of females there while profiting off of it as long as they can JFL.
I think you're on to something here. :feelshmm: Since we have nothing better to do, the highiqcels among us should get into this as soon as it becomes possible.

Females have pretty much peaked, honestly. There's very little to go up from how high they are right now. There's nowhere to go but down. There's no other technology that will inflate their value any higher. Anything more advanced than what we have already will just end up helping males more than females.
I hope so. Who knows what kind of a black swan event might surprise us by somehow inflating foids' value even higher, though. At least the higher they rise, the harder they'll fall eventually.
She looks faker than a PS1 character
This. I would rather fuck an androgynous foid who looks like a trannie than this creature. Actually, now that I think about it, this one might be a trannie.

I think you're on to something here. :feelshmm: Since we have nothing better to do, the highiqcels among us should get into this as soon as it becomes possible.

Based. I'd be willing to partake in ruining that degenerate virtual shithole as soon as it becomes feasible.

Fuck off with your chad worship

Zyzz is a betacope. Not everyone is gonna make it

Lmfao what an ugly sheboon
Why is it always the ugliest fakest sheboons who are the most confident?