Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Chad knocks out woman who attacks him. Crowd laughs as woman hits the floor

Remember when any radfem threatens you online the reality of what would happen if she attacked you irl

Based
Foids should know their place and the consequences of atacking a man

The laughs from those sociopathic kids, makes it more satisfying.

Based
Foids should know their place and the consequences of atacking a man
Spot on. He gave her a reality check. More women could do with one.

Violence against women is being normalised... good, keep it coming.

Fucking Based!:feelshaha:

Violence against women is being normalised... good, keep it coming.
Everybody losing their minds over hitting foids is so cringe. They get manhandled like ragdolls by their chad bfs without problems. Men should unload on them as long as they are not being hospitalised.

Everybody losing their minds over hitting foids is so cringe. They get manhandled like ragdoll by their chad bfs with problems. Men should unload on them as long as they are not being hospitalized.
These are the exact same cucks who support equality between the sexes too, yet they still impose traditional social rules on how men should treat women.

Everybody losing their minds over hitting foids is so cringe. They get manhandled like ragdolls by their chad bfs without problems. Men should unload on them as long as they are not being hospitalised.
Based

These are the exact same cucks who support equality between the sexes too, yet they still impose traditional social rules on how men should treat women.
EXACTLY! "Nooooo what happened to old fashioned moral values! This is un masculine! You should treat women like ladies but simultaneously support us being sluts and getting abortions and using birth control!"

EXACTLY! "Nooooo what happened to old fashioned moral values! This is un masculine! You should treat women like ladies but simultaneously support us being sluts and getting abortions and using birth control!"
"Traditional gender roles are sexist, oppressive and outdated, we need to abolish them!"

"Men should be polite, respectful, chivalrous gentlemen towards women!"

4fe5a1bee08c1a0c64298d9dd6490a68.jpg

"Traditional gender roles are sexist, oppressive and outdated, we need to abolish them!"

"Men should be polite, respectful, chivalrous gentlemen towards women!"

4fe5a1bee08c1a0c64298d9dd6490a68.jpg
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Hopefully the boundary of equality will get more tribalistic, more fine-grained, and more destructive. Foids opened the equality pandora's box with their gatekeeping of sex and intimacy.

Unironically. I have fantasies of making foids suffer in GTA 6 rather than being intimate with them nowadays.
Same, I hope one day I'm put in a situation where a woman hits me first just so I can absolutely ragdoll her ass in the name of self defense

Whatever is beneficial for them.

Beating women to teach them discipline is as based, as natural as it can get. I'm sure any non-cucked anthropologist would admit the same. Problems with the Western Civilization started when cucked boomers stopped beating the shit outa their foids when needed.

POOWWW!!!!!
Holy aspiER...!

Edge Wwe Sport GIF by WWE

Would not have his restraint.