Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Chad defends MeToo victims

I should try to get into hollywood and groommaxx a jb actress tbh :feelshmm:

I should try to get into hollywood and groommaxx a jb actress tbh :feelshmm:
tenor.gif

"All that matters is your personality!"

They've all definitely raped women but I dont think they're bad people

Not surprising. Chad is very vulnerable to false accusations.

Any woman he has fucked can make up allegations any time she's upset he's not giving her any attention anymore or something.

Which reminds me, what's a Jewish Chad name?

Based but still blackpilling that she'll immediatly forgive him, yet if I by chance had a conversation with her and even suggested to her just 1 of weinstein's "victims" were liying whores she'd ask chads to beat me up, and then call the chad police and send me to tyrones cell to lose my virginity.

They've all definitely raped women but I dont think they're bad people

I dont know man, I watched the netflix series, one of the foids was like: "My friend asked if I would massage old guys for money, and I said yes"
WTF? Who says yes to that?

If he was a ugly man she would call the police

Not surprising. Chad is very vulnerable to false accusations.

Any woman he has fucked can make up allegations any time she's upset he's not giving her any attention anymore or something.
Brutal. Even Chad can't get away from femoid accusation. Over for Chadcels

based as fuck
Brutal. Even Chad can't get away from femoid accusation. Over for Chadcels
bro chads get false accusations all the time from butthurt foids. but we're the entitled ones :feelshaha:
btw in comments she LITERALLY SAID SHE IS WITH HIM TEMPORARILY ONLY, AND DOESN'T CARE HE'S NOT HUSBAND MATERIAL BC SHE'LL SETTLE WITH A BETA LATER, AND THAT SHE HAD SEX WITH HIM 30 MINS AFTER THIS, JFL!!!!

Last edited: