Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based chad 19 increased suicide rates among femoids

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★

Roasties literally feeling suicidal in lockdown because they ain't getting pumped and dumped by chad :feelskek::feelskek:Awesome work chad 19 and lockdowns I love you!!

(Chad 19 is not a person, not even a fully living thing (virus) so I hope this doesn't count as worship:forcedsmile:)
Screenshot 2021 09 15 14 40 20 60 e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc

Thanks for the lifefuel buddy boyo :smonk:
I hope the kikecine kills even more foids/chads/normies :society:

Thanks for the lifefuel buddy boyo :smonk:
I hope the kikecine kills even more foids/chads/normies :society:
Us incels are quarantined 24x7, and people practice social distancing from us so chad 19 won't kill us :smonk: only foids and Normies

Imagine being so low iq as to thinking this started because someone ate a bat. It was made in a lab

femoids freaking out because they couldn't use casual sex to de-stress, should have been a massive blackpill for every male, it hardly was

I hope the ones killing themselves aren't incels whose lives have become even worse. :feelsbadman: Normies and foids complain a lot but even their post-pandemic lives aren't as bad as an incel's pre-pandemic life.

Imagine being so low iq as to thinking this started because someone ate a bat. It was made in a lab

Hope more privileged scum kill themselves.

Rather see normies and chads die so there is less competition for the femoids:smonk:

Rather see normies and chads die so there is less competition for the femoids:smonk:
As if they will like you. They will stay single and complain about lack of attractive men