Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Based cel escapes conscription and video-blogs daring escape from Ukraine slaughterhouse, is added to Kill List by seething Zelenskynites

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★

Ukrainian Instagram blogger Pasha Bumchik has been added to the notorious Kiev-backed Mirotvorets (Peacemaker) database after he filmed himself dodging conscription and fleeing the country.​

"Sorry guys... I'm just not gonna fight in the war that's all haha... World peace!!!"

I don't judge, I wouldn't give my life for anyone here.

ngl he looks like a faggot

Ukrainian Instagram blogger Pasha Bumchik has been added to the notorious Kiev-backed Mirotvorets (Peacemaker) database after he filmed himself dodging conscription and fleeing the country.

how can ukraine put someone on a death surveillance system when they are dying

Maybe he doesn't wanna die in the trenches while his sister is fucking Chad in western Europe

how can ukraine put someone on a death surveillance system when they are dying
it's a list of people undermining or not contributing to the Ukrainian state, it won't matter to their military efforts if people unrelated to its operations die

Maybe he doesn't wanna die in the trenches while his sister is fucking Chad in western Europe

This is the least of the problems when there is a reality like this, who is the idiot who gives his life in sacrifice, this is idiocy, humans constructing lies for their comfort bathed in blood.

it's a list of people undermining or not contributing to the Ukrainian state, it won't matter to their military efforts if people unrelated to its operations die

It doesn't make much difference, he's running away from there forever, so to speak. What Ukrainian soldiers and the Ukrainian state think is what matters least. I also don't contribute to my country, and I won't, this is not a family, and I'm not a stereotypical man with adjectives of sacrifices for women and the land.

Incel cannot win anything. So why supporting any side ?

how dare he not sacrifice his life for some bullshit war

Incel cannot win anything. So why supporting any side ?
You can win some more life by telling conscription troons to fuck off.

You're right. He wants to be there with her and hold chad's balls as he thrusts her.

Retarded Ukrocels your females are fucking all over Europe and enjoying best years of their lives while u rot in trenches for country thats european shithole
Stupid fucks :feelswhat: :feelstastyman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back